bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: The "NO HELL" Dante.  (Read 8785 times)

joyful1

Re: The "NO HELL" Dante.
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2008, 03:22:29 AM »

:D Hi Dante,
I so enjoyed your post!   Thanks for taking the time to relay your memories and experiences! When I was about 5 years old, I remember sitting up in the myrtle bushes near our house, especially after it rained, sometimes WHILE it was raining!...and talking to God! It was just "a given" that HE was the maker of the wonderful sights and sounds and smells all around me ....it was EASY to talk to God back then....but life took its course and I ended up in Babylon, and the world, and running and doing and forgetting God altogether from time to time.....

now I'm 50....been studying Ray's papers and in intense fellowship with God again in the Word for a couple of years now....
and like yourself... "It's BACK!".....
I'm enjoying...
BEING A KID AGAIN!!
Peace! Joyce
:)

phazel

« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2008, 10:39:13 AM »

Thanks for that testamony Dante.    I don't recall any vivid thought as I was a Kid and who God might be, what I remember is being taken to church and listening to the ones at church talk about hell and stuff and I thought it was all stupid.

As time went on the abuse in my home caused me to get a perspective that if these people saying they were afraid of God were doing these things to me, then maybe God was a monster.  I mean, if they feared God, they certainly were not afraid of what he would do to them, so God must of approved. 

As a result of that I lost hope in my life and it remained for most of my life till the last few years.  God is slowly restoring that little by little, burning things out of me one at a time.  Restoring me back to that simple faith that caused me to hear the word Hell and that God sends or people choose it  and say.  "THATS STUPID"

UncleBeau

« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2008, 09:49:53 PM »

Hey Joe and Samarnon,

I can't remember how many times I've read that definition

The American Heritage Collegiate Dictionary:

“The abode of condemned souls and devils... the place of eternal punishment for the wicked after death, presided over by Satan… a state of separation from God… a place of evil, misery, discord, or destruction… torment, anguish.”

and can't help but to do math. We all know the formula: If A=B and B=C, then A=C. Let's Take "A" which says: "...neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Rom. 8:39)
Then take "B" which says: "God is love". (1 jon. 4:8, 4:16) and it always brings me to the simple fact that NOTHING CAN SEPERATE US FROM GOD!! Bada-bing bada-boom, the truth will set you free....and apparently so will math in this case.

-Beau
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 20 queries.