bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any Believers in Sacramento  (Read 4114 times)

dch1

Any Believers in Sacramento
« on: February 20, 2008, 04:01:44 PM »

Hello everyone. I was wondering if there were any true believers in Sacramento. My wife and I are starting a bible study. If anyone lives in the area please send me a personal message using the forum with your information or you can just reply. We only are inviting people that have a thirst for the true word of God. Please do not attend if you want to debate and argue. If you want to argue please talk to our lord and savior Jesus, his word is the truth. We will be teaching along the SAME LINES AND PRECEPTS that the Lord taught and Ray's website outlines. We will not bend on this issue. Thankyou and God bless.

dch1

Re: Any Believers in Sacramento
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2008, 09:20:55 PM »

In addition I can reached thru My email address.  52bounce@att.net

Waymaker

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2008, 01:12:14 PM »

Hello dch1,

I did email you about wanting to come to your fellowship.  I did not receive a response.  Are you still doing your bible study.  We live in Grass Valley and are looking for fellowship.  Have been studying and reading much on Ray's website and many others that believe in the Really Good News of Jesus Christ.  If your study is full up, maybe you could direct us to one that is near us.  Thanks and many blessings to you.

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2008, 03:05:30 PM »

Im in california, but 6 hours from sacremento, and im trying to form a bible studies group as well, if you are in orange county or anywhere nearby and are willing to attend studies in fountain valley or huntington beach than let me know!! :D <3 <3

edpro.pits@yahoo.com

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2009, 04:43:40 PM »

Hello! My name is Edward. I live in Sacramento. I wanted to make the same post but then decided to search for the word Sacramento and this post came up.
I will try to contact you.
My e-mail is edpro.pits@yahoo.com
Please let me know if you are still getting together.
Thank You!

Edward

gmik

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2009, 06:47:39 PM »

Edward, I am following you around... :D  I haven't seen a post from these people in a long time....if their name is in black it means they left the forum.  Maybe they check in so you never know.

If you hang out here and post a lot you will find you will get peace and plenty of fellowship-even if it is online.

daywalker

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2009, 08:37:18 PM »

Edward, I am following you around... :D  I haven't seen a post from these people in a long time....if their name is in black it means they left the forum.  Maybe they check in so you never know.

If you hang out here and post a lot you will find you will get peace and plenty of fellowship-even if it is online.

Hello,

I concur.  ;D

I seriously considered starting up a Bible Study of my own, but the Truth is, I'm far from ever 'leading' one. There's a lot I still need to better understand, and more Spiritual Maturing to do. Though, I do have personal Bible Studies with my Mom when I visit her in Orange County...

In fact, every Sunday, when she comes home from church, she forwards me her notes from the Sermon, and I examine them, and send her back a 'rebuttal'. [It's actually much easier than I originally thought it would be ... ;) Kinda fun, too!]

Right now, I'm perfectly comfortable fellowshipping here. I can use my e-Sword, and if something comes up, I can leave a post here, and come back for Scriptural answers.

I can't complain...

- Daywalker. :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 20 queries.