bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Another New BT Adherent from the beautiful P.I.  (Read 4650 times)

Samarnon

Another New BT Adherent from the beautiful P.I.
« on: February 21, 2008, 01:10:32 AM »

Hello to All!
I also would like to say hello to Remo and Jimmy who are from the Philippines.  I think this makes me the 3rd. I'm 41/F/Philippines of the Cavite area.  As most of the members and guests probably had done, I've also been lurking for almost 6 months now before having the courage to post as you can see this is my first.

I also accidentally or most probably been led by the Holy Spirit to BT site as I was searching on the topic of “The Sermon on the Mount” and “Tithing”. Twice I was led to this site. On the second time, I really paid attention to Rays articles and read and read the articles, I said, Wow what a revelation. So I’d basically read everything on the main site and I would say, I am now an adherent to Rays teaching and I would like to thank the man, but first of all to God for making Ray His instrument in spreading and teaching the true Gospel.

As I was following the forum, I’ve also learned a lot from and through the different people who shared their lives on this forum.  I basically registered and be a member so that I can learn more and maybe share a little bit.

Thanks and may God bless us all.

Joy :D

Stevernator

Re: Another New BT Adherent from the beautiful P.I.
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2008, 01:49:26 AM »

Hello Samarnon,
I am glad that you found the site. I have found the people on the forum to be very warm and welcoming. There is so much spiritual knowledge on this site and forums, it is great. I pray that you have a joyful and fruitful life abiding in Christ. Looking forward to seeing you on the forums!
Sincerely,
Steve

hillsbororiver

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2008, 09:55:51 AM »

Hi Samarnon,

Thank you for introducing yourself, we are happy to have you among us!

Looking forward to fellowshipping with you.

Peace,

Joe

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2008, 02:21:32 PM »

Hello Samarnon

I think there are others like you who are watching from outside before they come in to the Forum. This is a safe haven of fellowship and it is wonderful that you have joined in.

Welcome to the Forum

Peace be to you

Arcturus :)

joyful1

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2008, 08:02:54 PM »

:D Welcome Samarnon--
Hope to hear more from you soon! Joyce  :D

Samarnon

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2008, 09:51:04 PM »

Hello!

Thanks Steve, Joe, Arcturus and Joyce for the warm welcome and also to all the people out there who viewed my introduction.  It is such an honor to be with you guys (all the like-minded believers), and I know that my joining in this forum will not be in vain for you are such a bunch of great people and I'm blessed to know you and be known by you even virtually only.

Reading your posts, your contributions, your testimonies, uplifts me especially my spiritual life. I consider this forum as my haven even when I was still not a member cause this is where i get some inspiration and draw some energy.

Hope that you will continue to inspire and teach others. And have patience especially to us, the newbies. :D :-[

Thanks and God bless!

Joy
;)

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2008, 03:10:13 PM »

Thank you for the kind words Samarnon. We too are also newbies not born again yet!  ;)

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

Kat

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2008, 06:25:20 PM »

Hi Samarnon,

Well I'm glad you decided to join in  :)
I too read all the way through the main site before I joined the forum.  It's like you can't get enough, so after you read all that you search out what more there is.  But I must say I have gained a great deal from re-reading the articles.  It seems there was so much that I couldn't take in the first time around.
But I love it here.  To be able to have a fellowship with like minded brethren from all over the world is a wonderful blessing.  Like Arcturus said, it is a safe haven of fellowship.   And like you were saying I have learned a great deal from the discussions that go on here.  And do ask any questions you may have, I find I learn of lot when I search to help with an answer.

We also have Ray's audios available, here's a link to those.
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,2641.0.html
Tanscripts.
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/board,12.0.html

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Beloved

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2008, 12:36:26 AM »

Welcome to the forum. 

Hope you enjoy these Treasures that we share here at the forum

I am sending you a PM Private message Click on (MY messages) on the dark blue bars up above. 

Beloved

gmik

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2008, 03:41:50 PM »

Welcome Joy!  Thanks for sharing a little bit about yourself.  I need reminding that a lot of people are reading the posts, not just the ones posting.  I love it that our God is drawing people from all four corners of the globe!!!  Thank you Lord for the Internet! :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 17 queries.