bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Discoveries in American  (Read 4388 times)

cherokee

Discoveries in American
« on: February 21, 2008, 10:07:04 AM »

Like many here I too am interested in Biblical discoveries and like reading about them. Recently while researching the similarities between Native American beliefs and the Old laws I can across these discoveries here in the USA. There is still controversy over their authenticity but thought others here would enjoy reading about them. Here are the links.

The Bat Creek Stone. http://economics.sbs.ohio-state.edu/jhm/arch/batcrk.html

The Newark, Ohio Decalogue Stone and Keystone. http://economics.sbs.ohio-state.edu/jhm/arch/decalog.html

Peace to All,
Suzie

hillsbororiver

Re: Discoveries in American
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2008, 09:11:01 PM »

Hi Suzie,

Fascinating!

This once again illustrates how little we know of our own history, much less the history of the planet and universe. I do find the educated speculation to be extremely interesting though.

Thank you,

Joe

cherokee

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2008, 10:09:16 PM »

Your welcome Joe.

Peace to you,
Suzie

LittleBear

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2008, 07:29:00 PM »

That's really interesting Suzie! I guess there was some migration into the new world many, many moons ago. I'm fascinated by the fact that native North Americans were such a spiritual people, and acknowledged their Creator.

Ursula :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.