bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: To Each His Own  (Read 4560 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
To Each His Own
« on: May 05, 2006, 11:46:04 AM »

Dear Ray,

I am actually tickled pink, that you, like many others proclaim in YOUR OWN WORDS to be the truth and that of Jesus or God. Bibles are basically out there for each individual to take a relatively similar image, but there are translated differently depending on how they learn from it. I don't think that it is very polite to the Christian religion, that you judge their belief as such. I was Christian during the time of my growing up, but I found a place in the Shinto belief that made me feel most at home and most comfortable. Now, I am not telling you that you are wrong or right, because I truly think everyone is right. If LOVE is about peace, why try to challenge the beliefs of those people who reside in the happiness of their own religion. I do not reside in Jesus or God, but I do know they exist, and I respect them for who they are, but as a child of whoever, it is in my heart in which I must follow to happiness.

I do not challenge anyone's religion, because I believe in happiness and peace in the soul. I believe I understand a lot of things even though I am only 20, but yes, there will always be something I can learn, someday. Since I'm not a God or Deity I feel that is not my place to speak for them. I do not say things, and then say that it is God's true feelings or his true wishes, because I'm not foolish. If God truley only had one way for us to follow, their would not be happiness in other religions. I think, like in my religion, if we do good, and believe in love and peace among spirits, then how could I be following something Satan created to steer me away from the true way. I have a few friends that a pagan, and they are very very nice people. I honestly doubt they, like me are following Satan and will go to hell or wherever you think 'bad' or 'non-believers' go. Like I said before, is it really your place to decipher and then preach in a offensive way to anyone who not of you r beliefs?

I am not offended nor will I faulter in my beliefs by you. I thank you for your time in reading this. This email was to merely tell you in my own way, that maybe you might be trying to hard to make exact, a way to love. Can you truley describe the feeling of love? Can you do that without relating it to religion? Love is what you are made of right? I don't see why anyone would tell someone that their way to think, feel, and express love is wrong. Again, thank you for your time. Have a nice evening.

-Josh

Dear Josh:
You obviously then also think that it wasn't "too polite" for Jesus to berate the lying, two-faced, hypocriticl heretics of the Pharisees and Scribes either, as recorded in Matt. 23.
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 22 queries.