bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: dead  (Read 10141 times)

joyful1

Re: dead
« Reply #20 on: February 29, 2008, 04:47:05 PM »

;D PEACE be unto you, sisters!  ;D
just little ol' me....joyce here!

::::::shoves two cups of coffee at girls in forum:::::::

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #21 on: February 29, 2008, 04:50:15 PM »

Thanks Joyce!  :)

joyful1

« Reply #22 on: February 29, 2008, 04:58:14 PM »

:D

carol v

« Reply #23 on: February 29, 2008, 06:43:02 PM »

Thanks Joyce for the coffee. Have a great weekend everyone.

Phil3:10

« Reply #24 on: February 29, 2008, 07:03:11 PM »

I do think JESUS is the resurrection and the life. However, I do see two resurrections with the elect, very elect and those at the Great White Throne Judgement. When the Day of The LORD happens I do feel the elect will be caught up with CHRIST and will rule with HIM for
the 1000 years. I know there will be great tribulation but does it end in 7 years or when the 1000 year reign of Christ ends. What is the status of mankind until the second resurrection? I know that time to GOD is nothing but do wonder about the 1000 year reign of CHRIST.
Any input will be greatly appreciated.
Carol hang in the forum as you have much to offer and so does Arcturus. No human can know it all and I really don't know if I know anyone who is on spiritual solid food. Ray is the closest I know and I am sure that he would tell us all how far away he is.
Phil3:10

Kat

« Reply #25 on: February 29, 2008, 08:57:28 PM »

Hi Phil3:10,

Here are more emails from Ray  :)

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,5028.0.html -------

Dear Angelica:

There are not two resurrection for the same person, but rather two classes of people who are resurrected, and the Elect are said to be in the "first" or "former" resurrection.  "But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the FIRST [or former] resurrection" (Rev. 20:5).  Now this is some question as to whether this verse is really Scripture or whether it was added to the manuscript. We still have conformation of two classes of people resurrected from other Scriptures:

"...that there shall be a resurrection of the [1] JUST, and [2] UNJUST" (Acts. 24:15).

"And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, [1] some to everlasting [eonian] life, and [2] some to shame and everlasting [eonian] contempt" (Dan. 12:2).

"And shall come forth; they that have done good unto [1] the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto [2] the resurrection of damnation" (John 5:29).

Hope this helps your understanding.

God be with you,
        Ray

http://www.forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,2160.0.html ---

Dear Bonnie:

Contrary to all Christen doctrine of prophecy, there is no such thing as "THE" great tribulation. Great tribulation is, will be, and always was on God's chosen people. Paul tells us that it is through great tribulation and trial and suffering that we must enter the Kingdom of God.

God be with you,
Ray

joyful1

« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2008, 04:58:27 AM »

:D  Carol:

have a nice weekend too! :)
Joyce

dave

« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2008, 10:47:46 PM »

Thank you all for your assistance, you all have been great. Praise His name  :)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 21 queries.