bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Liars go to hell unless they repent  (Read 4846 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Liars go to hell unless they repent
« on: February 23, 2008, 10:15:45 AM »

hello I just thought I would not waste my time debating with you since I can see that many others have already done so. just to let you know
2Ti 4:3 For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions,
2Ti 4:4 and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off into myths.
You my enemy and Son of Satan are one of those teachers who with convincing words and plausible arguments are subverting the souls of people to belive you lies. You say you left the last church you were in but if you showed up in my church preaching your lies and false doctrine I would have kicked you out and told you not to come back as I am sure most other churches who have any common sense and biblical standards would have done. So as long as you chose to tickle peoples ears with Universal salvation and all the other refuse that pours out of your mind onto these pages dont think that any bible believing spirit filled church would even consider letting you pass though their doors to spill you putrid vomit from the pit of where you shall spend eternity unless you repent.

Brian
Ps dont bother writing back unless you want to waste your time.

So Brian, why don't you tell us how you really feel about me?
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 22 queries.