bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Your Teachings  (Read 5074 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Your Teachings
« on: February 23, 2008, 01:53:56 PM »

You are ridiculous... There is nothing sound about it. You use scripture completely out of context and make it say what you want. Satan can use scripture. I have heard a sermon on Ezekiel 37 and you're wrong. And the whole attitude of your teachings are so negative and prideful. Nothing attracts me to the Lord in your teachings... I've wasted my time...

Dear Adam:  How stupid do you think I am?  When I see a book, an article, a TV show, a web site, that is "ridiculous, nothing sound, wrong, negative, prideful, nothing appealing, a waste of time," the last thing on  this God's earth that I would do is take the time to write them!  Give me a break.  You read some things that angered you, and not because they were "ridiculous or prideful or negative," but because you could NOT contradict what I said with the Scriptures. But you will continue to believe these "damnable heresies" (II Pet. 2:1) before you would ever admit that you have been sucked into this worldwide system of Babylon the Great, and you have no desire to "come OUT of her My people" (Rev. 18:4).  Just letting you know that you don't fool me and I can see through you like a window pane.  Do yourself a favor, and read the material on our site with an open mind and an open Bible, and see who it is that is guilty of "twisting" the Scriptures.

God be with you,

Ray
« Last Edit: February 23, 2008, 02:00:38 PM by hillsbororiver »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 22 queries.