bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Feelings  (Read 5381 times)

Deborah-Leigh

Feelings
« on: February 23, 2008, 03:48:45 PM »

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,6546.0/topicseen.html
hello I just thought I would not waste my time debating with you since I can see that many others have already done so. just to let you know
2Ti 4:3 For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions,
2Ti 4:4 and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off into myths.
You my enemy and Son of Satan are one of those teachers who with convincing words and plausible arguments are subverting the souls of people to believe you lies. You say you left the last church you were in but if you showed up in my church preaching your lies and false doctrine I would have kicked you out and told you not to come back as I am sure most other churches who have any common sense and biblical standards would have done. So as long as you chose to tickle peoples ears with Universal salvation and all the other refuse that pours out of your mind onto these pages don't think that any bible believing spirit filled church would even consider letting you pass though their doors to spill you putrid vomit from the pit of where you shall spend eternity unless you repent.

Brian
Ps dont bother writing back unless you want to waste your time.

So Brian, why don't you tell us how you really feel about me?
Ray

We can not feel the way this fellow feels who wrote to Ray because we know something he does not know and we believe something he does not believe. We know and believe God and that HE will save all. We also know that we are the Beast and now we are building our house on the corner stone that is Christ. I believe that is why we are here in this Forum.

Isaiah 6 : 1-5 When Isaiah saw the Lord sitting on a throne, lofty and exalted, he cried out "Woe is me! For I am undone and ruined,because I am a man of unclean lips" and Job experienced the same contrast by comparison "...but now my eye sees You.  THEREFORE I loathe and abhor myself and repent in dust and ashes...Job 42: 5,6

The people who hate, slander, abuse and persecute are those who have not encountered God and do not know Him or His Power yet. Like Paul who was given to experience and manifest deep seated hatred against Christ, he too met with Christ and only then received his change of heart and mind. After that Paul was never sure of himself again.

I am beginning to see that there are indeed two groups. The Beast and Christ. Anything in between is in transition towards either Christ or the Beast and no one can be going in two directions at the same time. Only Christ can turn anyone into the opposite direction to Damascus!

Peace to you my brethren

Arcturus :)

dogcombat

Re: Feelings
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2008, 04:09:58 PM »

True, True Indeed Arc!

Ches

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2008, 04:23:34 PM »

Even as we answer or refute or expose a lying two faced hypocrite, we can not FEEL like they do because we know they will be saved and converted too! So why should we feel any higher, holier or more worthy than them when we came from the same place they are still in?

They feel real hate and joy that we will be in torment for ever in " Hell" but we know that this is a lie. We know they will be saved all will be corrected and that we are all exactly where God means for us to be.

Peace to you Ches

rjsurfs

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2008, 04:30:44 PM »

I found this email particularly saddening... but hopeful.

About 15 years ago I had the opportunity to work with alcoholics and various type of addicts in recovery.  I recall this same type of defensive hate language come from their mouths... defending their behaviour and their delusional belief system.  This is not an example of indifference... this person has a lot of feeling behind his email.

I believe that people like this Brian may not be as lost as first appears... but one who is beginning to realize his house is built on sand... whose walls are shaking and about to collapse.  I believe people like this are in fear because everything they have believed and held faith in is coming undone.  This email sent to Ray is obviously one sent not to correct but to lash out with hate against the truth that hurts so badly.

My hope is that the truth will continue to eat at this Brian until he is forced out of Bablyon... for what a painful place to be, to sit knowingly under such false teachings as those of Babylon.

Bobby

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2008, 04:53:30 PM »

I see the hope in what you observe Bobby quote : This email sent to Ray is obviously one sent not to correct but to lash out with hate against the truth that hurts so badly.

I have experienced that repentance is at first painful because it brings me to acknowledge my failings, weakness and liability to temptation and then to accept because of Gods Grace, my total dependence on God. This is a major turn around possible only by the Spirit of Christ. Eph 5 : 29 For no man ever hated his own flesh, but nourishes and carefully protects and cherishes it....

To die daily is not a self sustaining act but a Spirit of Christ action within. It is a process. It is Gods own work.

There for the Grace of God we go. :) and like you, I too hope that repentance comes swiftly to those in darkness. The sooner we all come to realize we are the Beast, repent and be converted, the sooner we will be set free and come to know and be acquainted with the Truth and Good News of the Kingdom of God. These are the feelings of the Disciple of Christ who longs for the Presence and return of Christ and looks for that event compaired to the feelings of the Antichrist who longs to exterminate, assign to eternal damnation and punish forever the Disciple! Hence the difference in the feelings between these two.

It will take a Merciful God and a Powerful Sovereign God to make straight the crooked paths and HE will accomplish all of His Will to do so! 8) There is so much to look forward to in the return of Christ.

Peace to you

« Last Edit: February 23, 2008, 05:11:15 PM by Arcturus »

David

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2008, 09:12:18 PM »

I can sure understand and identify with why these people disagree with the truths of Gods word, and Rays teaching. We were all there at some point right in Babylon believing all their lies. What I can't identify with is the vile language and hatred from people who claim to be "spirit filled" with "biblical standards"  ???

Matt

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2008, 01:33:00 AM »

I am beginning to see that there are indeed two groups. The Beast and Christ. Anything in between is in transition towards either Christ or the Beast and no one can be going in two directions at the same time. Only Christ can turn anyone into the opposite direction to Damascus!

Good point! 
I have seen firsthand around the world the many vile and evil things that the Beast is capable of, (much more than just a bad temper, mean spirit, occasional drunkeness, etc... as some may see it), and I am glad that God has imparted much grace to me and many of us here.  I am thankful that we have not been chosen to experience the really, really bad stuff that happens to many everyday.
 :)
Matt

phazel

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2008, 01:58:16 AM »

Good point! 
I have seen firsthand around the world the many vile and evil things that the Beast is capable of, (much more than just a bad temper, mean spirit, occasional drunkeness, etc... as some may see it), and I am glad that God has imparted much grace to me and many of us here.  I am thankful that we have not been chosen to experience the really, really bad stuff that happens to many everyday.
 :)
Matt

I sort am on the other side  of this equation,  I  have committed evil acts in my past and while I read that God forgives I sense that it is true.  Forgiving myself for the things I have done is possibly something that I may never do because I still do bad things, I treat people terribly. 

But, these new beliefs give me some kind of hope. In church, I could never measure up to the pride people had in their choices,  never,  never in a million years.   

I find myself learning what it means to hate an "act" but have compassion on those who committ horrible acts.

That is a strange feeling I find myself having.  It is a choice in a sense, but I know it is not of myself,  no way it could be.

I finally see hope for myself that I never had.

Martinez

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2008, 02:03:27 AM »

Two groups, one is the chaff and the beast and the other is the wheat and the Christ!

Two groups, two mothers, one is Hagar the mother of harlots, the other is Sarah the mother of the promise and the bride.

Gal 4:22  For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
Gal 4:23  But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
Gal 4:24  Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
Gal 4:25  For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
Gal 4:26  But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
Gal 4:27  For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.
Gal 4:28  Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.
Gal 4:29  But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
Gal 4:30  Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2008, 02:08:28 AM »

Hi David

Yes. A valid observation.

Their mean spirits appear are nurtured by their self justifications for being self righteous. Like the Pharisees of Christs day, when they called to Crucify Him. They too must have also felt justified yet those feelings to murder and kill were of the beast and they were deceived to think that they in any way were of service to God or approved of God. They were blind, self righteous and self justified knowing nothing of the Plan or the Will of God.

For me this is exactly like those in Babylon. They too do not know that we all will be saved. They simply do not accept Gods Word on this matter and so they manifest the fruit of the Beast and the root of their self justifications is strong and bitter.

I think the beast is the self. Christ told us to deny our selves.

Matt, I too am grateful for what the Lord has revealed and continues to be revealing to me. He also has shown me that it is truly by HIS Mercy and Grace that I have not felt or experienced, as you say, the really bad stuff. Sure, I go through chastisements and judgments that is training us in endurance and patience in righteousness but yes we are not experiencing Gods wrath. Not at all and for this we can be grateful!

Phazel

I am glad you are experiencing hope. That is something one looses through Babylon who suffocates hope by preaching hopless scenarios of most of humanity ending up in a Hell designed by God. This lie caused me to experience clinical depression. Only The Truth sets anyone free. The treatment I received for ten years helped me endure but the liberation of the trial of having clinical depression, came from The Truth! The Truth really does rescue from blindness and the grief of believing in darkness. I was given the Grace of Repentance for believing the lie and am healed.

Beautiful Words of God Martinez. The chaff will be burnt and the wheat separated.

Thank you.

Peace to you brothers

« Last Edit: February 27, 2008, 02:12:01 AM by Arcturus »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 20 queries.