bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Q and A  (Read 4032 times)

Sorin

Q and A
« on: February 24, 2008, 11:45:24 PM »

From the email section: 

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,6555.0.html

So, what happens to those who do not believe?

Ronald, you are so steeped in Christian paganism that you can't even read your Bible anymore and believe what you read:

In the resurrection to JUDGMENT, ALL UNBELIEVERS WILL BELIEVE:

Isa 11:9 They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.

Hab 2:14 For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.

And what will all this GOD KNOWLEDGE accomplish?  God our Saviour; 1Ti 2:3-6 "Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time."

Isa 26:9 With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.

Act 17:31 Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

Phi 2:10-11 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; Phi 2:11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

And a hundred more Scriptures just like these..........

God be with you,

Ray

-------------

Love it! Honest answer, and straight to the point. How is Ronald going to refute this one-would be interesting to see his attempts. Heh.

Peace,
Sorin

lilitalienboi16

Re: Q and A
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2008, 01:54:26 AM »

Yup!

God is for us, than who can be against us? I have felt that way when it comes to the scriptures, that is for sure. I wish i could say the same with my obdience ><

With God opening my eyes and my understanding i feel like their is nothing in His Word that i cannot understand. Although i know i have much to learn, i know in His time these things that i have to learn shall come and be revealed. He's never let me down ;)

God bless,

Alex
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 17 queries.