bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A film about the few, the many and FEAR...  (Read 4738 times)

acomplishedartis

A film about the few, the many and FEAR...
« on: February 22, 2008, 03:46:36 PM »

« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 08:40:23 PM by moshe »

lilitalienboi16

Re: A film about the few, the many and FEAR...
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2008, 04:04:08 PM »

Hi to all,

Since I share the same main believes as many on here, i would like to share this. It will be an independent home made (hopefully profeccional look) short film, product of my love for writting and photography. If cirmstances alow it i will have this done in not too long, this is the beginning and i will keep posting about it.
any comments or ideas to add or things to take off are welcome.

moises

------------------------------------------
- A Short film parabole.  (SINOPSIS)

How can you overcome fear… when fear is all that you have?

A visual drama about 3 revolutionaries that try to overcome their fears by acomplish their own missions.

The visual film is set on an unknow bizarre place not very long time ago when revolutions have arise, public disturbes are a plage and safe places don’t exist.
The story follows the encharge of the ‘master’ from a certain revolutionary movement to his peculiar followers; Mia a misterious girl full of proud and fears, the dedicated Ian a wise, serious guy and Tomas that just knows to do what he has to do (to kill whom he is told to kill).
They are all living on a refuge where time seems to prolong, and they have to face the limitations from a cruel ‘reality’ it’s not easy. Complications magnify when a angry noisy mob arise outside the refuge, the tension grows… Mia’s nerves and fears drag her into incompetece, Ian still has to complete his mission (which is to make trade) overcoming Mia’s influence and his own fears.
After a long time the master returns and don’t get surprised at all, he already knew their abilities and was expecting the inevitable. He was training them through Mia’s weaknes who was very busy doing nothing for which the master send her to the streets where she would surely change, since it was all about change.

It could sound like a speculative-fiction setting but it is kind of a dramatic short film, mustly slow, with little action and suspense. The photography is oustanding; sometimes  lacks of color saturation and others with a lot of contrastas on greens and yellows. They are sounds but the characters are always supossed to preferently remain quiet, therefore it also has a lot of background music. It's more supposed to be a visual expirience since the images should talk by it self.

The only thing that could be stumming and aggressive about this theme is when someone tries to look beyond it; and try to find the symbolism on it; like predestination, learning through sufferings and contrasts, the lack of free will and a main purpose for the weak, all in less than half an hour.

Sounds interesting man, good luck with it! Be sure to share the finished product =]

Love,
Alex

acomplishedartis

Re: A short film about FEAR, the many and the few, ...
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2008, 01:35:42 AM »

alex, thanks for your comment. 

Actually i am still working on the final draft, I already have the locations like the refuge that will be the the place on my profile picture.All will be set up here in mexico. What I still have to figure out is how to explain with out words that everything was a part of a training.

Post the final work on here is one of my main motivations.

LittleBear

Re: A film about the few, the many and FEAR...
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2008, 01:56:42 PM »

Sounds interesting Moises! Good idea. You will have to let us know when and where we can view this.
Ursula :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 18 queries.