bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: One man's Love for his son  (Read 5032 times)

Beloved

One man's Love for his son
« on: February 25, 2008, 08:54:39 PM »

Do not know if many of you have seen this . This a fine example of of ones man's love for his son... it is not religious but there is a spiritual lesson in it...though the participants may not know it yet

The intent of the team is to show to the wolrd that every person on the planet should be included

http://www.teamhoyt.com/index.html

I had to take the beautiful video off because the site moved it.
This is the father son web site but I did not see the same video

They do not know it....but that is the Gospel ..... that in the end All will be included  God did everything  "dia" =  through = Jesus is the Diameter =  through which everyhing will come about.

Beloved
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 02:17:37 PM by Beloved »

Matt

Re: One man's Love for his son
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2008, 10:16:33 PM »

I have seen this story on Fox News, truely inspiring!
I ran a marathon once, never again  :P

Thanks for sharing!

Matt

phazel

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2008, 12:35:11 AM »

In the past I might have viewed that video and said,  "oh, thats nice"   or to admit who I was, I migt have said,  Glad my son isn't like that.

But given what I believe now,  seeing that in the light of our wonderful Lord and Savior.   I was brought to my knees in tears just wanting to Love like that, knowing that I do not, not really,  I am ashamed that I say I love God and do not love like that.

May God have mercy on me.

Kat

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2008, 01:03:06 AM »

Hi Beloved,

That is so moving.  As you watch this you can see his sons eyes following his Dad.  He is totally dependant on his Dad and his Dad is totally commented to not only caring for his son, but giving joy in spite of his condition.  It brought to mind this Scripture.

Mat 7:8  For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
Mat 7:9  Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?
Mat 7:10  Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?
Mat 7:11  If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

mercy, peace and love
Kat

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2008, 02:06:03 AM »

In the past I might have viewed that video and said,  "oh, thats nice"   or to admit who I was, I migt have said,  Glad my son isn't like that.

But given what I believe now,  seeing that in the light of our wonderful Lord and Savior.   I was brought to my knees in tears just wanting to Love like that, knowing that I do not, not really,  I am ashamed that I say I love God and do not love like that.

May God have mercy on me.

I echo your thoughts, i'm so ashamed of who i am sometimes.. its rediculous. Ugh... what a wretched mess i am ><

God have mercy on me to!

I can only pray and hope that one day i can be as good as father as this man is to his song. What a beautiful beautiful story. ~tear

God bless,

Alex
« Last Edit: February 26, 2008, 02:11:22 AM by lilitalienboi16 »

joyful1

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2008, 01:38:52 PM »

:'( oh beloved....thank you beyond words for posting this!
tears, tears, tears! what a beautiful story!
Joyce
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 17 queries.