bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hi Everyone. I'm a new member from Alabama.  (Read 4592 times)

isukusa

Hi Everyone. I'm a new member from Alabama.
« on: February 27, 2008, 12:32:22 AM »

Hi Everyone! My name is David and I'm a new member. I live in Huntsville, Alabama. I work in government R&D. I have been reading Ray's work for less than a year. I found the site when doing a search on Hell. My Mom recently died and I found Ray's papers to be of great comfort. I look forward to getting to know y'all  :)

Patrick

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Hi Everyone. I'm a new member from Alabama.
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2008, 01:10:40 AM »

Welcome, David.
Huntsville, AL; "Rocket City" (government R&D  ;D). I got lost in Huntsville one night, made a wrong turn and right in front of me was a guard shack and Military Police. :o They politely told me how to get to my destination. Friend of mine runs a dance studio in Huntsville with her husband.
I found Bible Truths while doing a search on Kenneth Copeland.
Any plans on attending the next conference in TN?

Little Joe

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2008, 01:16:31 AM »

Welcome David!

I used to do R&D on a small scale.  What type of R&D do you do, or is it a secret?

phazel

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2008, 10:57:01 AM »

Government R&D?  Do they really study the flow of Catsup?    :o

Just kidding,   Welcome

Phil3:10

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2008, 01:27:56 PM »

Welcome David,
My name is Rick and I live in Muscle Shoals. I drive to Madison regularly as my son, his wife and my two grand daughters live there.
I am so glad to find someone close who enjoys Ray's teachings. I have been reading Ray's teaching for over two years and have found them to be a special blessing in so many ways.
Stay in this forum and you will be blessed.
Phil3:10

gmik

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2008, 03:21:49 PM »

Welcome David.  Enjoy the fellowship here.  It is a great place to learn and grow.

I don't know much about Alabama except that my kids used to call it Abalama when we would drive to Florida! :D

Matt

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2008, 01:11:15 AM »

Hey David,
  I was stationed at Red Stone Arsenal in Huntsville about a decade ago.  I was an instructor at the Marine Corps Det. for the hawk Missile System, and later, the Avenger.

I sure do miss it there!  We used to frequently visit the beautiful mountain areas, and occasionally, the Tennessee River.  I am looking forward to hearing from you here on the forum! :)

Matt

joyful1

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2008, 10:25:25 AM »

:) HI David!
I'm sorry about your mother's passing. My prayer today is for your comfort and peace.... God bless you! I do hope that you have other family members nearby.  But whether or not you have physical family nearby....you can know for sure that you can find spiritual family here!

Welcome to the group-- have you even had time to check out the articles that Ray has written? If so; what was your favorite?

Oh yes, and if you don't mind my asking; what does isukusa  mean?

Take care, David....looking forward to reading your posts!
Joyce :)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 05:21:31 AM by joyful1 »

Kat

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2008, 08:58:57 PM »

Hi isukusa,

I'm glad you have joined us  :)
We have a great fellowship here.  There are so many articles to study at the Bible Truths site and it does take time to get through them.  It is so nice to be able to discuss these Truths with others of like mind. 

We have a lot available here at the forum too, here are some links;
Audios - http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,2641.0.html
Transcripts - http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/board,12.0.html
Forum Indexes & Info - http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/board,14.0.html

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Samson

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2008, 11:14:57 PM »

Welcome David,

Glad you have joined our fellowship,hope you continue to partake and benefit from the Spiritual banquet provided at this table. Their have been and are many interesting Topics to View, Read and Comment on at this Site, so fasten your seat belt and enjoy this Spiritual Journey. I have make sure I don't confuse the Davids' at this Forum, their are 3 or 4 Davids' that just joined.

Your Brother in Christ, Samson.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 18 queries.