bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hell  (Read 4731 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Hell
« on: May 05, 2006, 01:54:52 PM »

Dear Mr.Smith.
I just read: The origin of endless punishment, and re-read it, and reading it again. what an awesome thought provoking piece. i do believe you.
i just wanted to say i think one of the greatest gifts [to me] is that God has given you the spirit of truth,what a Blessing it would be to have your faith and Knowledge. if everyone read what you have written with an open and thinking mind maybe mankind would also be opened to the truth. I Hope God sees fit to give you a Very Long Life, You need to be around till the ideal of Hell is totally done away with.  i have always said if i had three people down through the ages that i could spend one hour talking to it would be Jesus Christ, Albert Einstein, Nikola Tesla.
I would drop the Einstein and add the Smith.  what an amazing mind and "spirit" u have, but i do think i will have to change my use of the word spirit. as i have always thought that the spirit lives on after a physical death, that in some cases the spirit can "visit" or appear to one, i think now i have taken the wrong path somewhere in my life on that subject.
Blessings and May God let you live on for a very long time.
Ramona

p.s. i also enjoy your sense of humor.

Dear Ramona:
Thank you for your kind words, as I know they came from your heart, but be careful about putting anyone up on a spiritual pedestal. The highest honor one can have is to serve on the lowest level--as in washing someone's dirty feet (John 13:5).
God be with you,
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 22 queries.