bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm burned out  (Read 5176 times)

Little Joe

I'm burned out
« on: February 28, 2008, 10:58:00 PM »

Hello everyone,

I need to focus all my attention on the Lord and my Family now, especially my son with all of his emotional and physical problems.  I also need a big attitude adjustment myself.  I'm not going to quit the forum-I made that mistake before-I'll just keep it on the backburner.   Please pray for me and my family.  Fell free to PM me if you wish, I'll check in every few days.

ciao, in The Lord,

Joe

carol v

Re: I'm burned out
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2008, 05:40:37 AM »

Hi Little Joe...your thread title struck a chord with me tonight. I just wanted to wish you the best. I'm going to take a breather too. I have 3 teenage sons and they take a lot of energy. You sound like you have special challenges with your son and I will certainly try to keep you and your family in my prayers.

For me the time I spend on the forum takes away from the time I have to study and read the Word. Focusing attention is a great way to put it and I wish you all the best.

Ciao, in the Lord, back at ya,
Carol

ellie77

« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2008, 07:16:52 AM »

HI little Joe,
                 Prayers for you and your family.May God be with you  and your son.   Peace...ellie...

David

« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2008, 08:06:02 AM »

Hey Joe,
You'll be in my prayers today. God bless you and your family.
David.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 04:47:57 PM by David »

hillsbororiver

« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2008, 10:01:55 AM »

Hi Joe,

I have been there from time to time, a need to slow down and absorb the things I have experienced and to seek His Peace. Your contributions here are appreciated and I am sure I speak for many when I say we look forward to your return as your spirit is refreshed.

God bless you and yours,

Joe

Samson

« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2008, 11:06:58 AM »

Hey Little Joe,

My prayers will certainly go out to you, I really enjoy your comments at Bible Truths, it can be tough at times with family members that require special care. My Brother has a son thats' Autistic, he still wears diapers at almost six years of age, it puts a strain on his Marriage, he and his wife have overly indulge and spoiled him since birth, escalating the problem, most of us Siblings stay out of it, caring advice has proved futile. I worked at a State Mental Health Facility for 20 years(1976-1996), working for awhile with ones that have severe emotional problems, besides their MR status.

May the peace of God that excels all thought, guard your Heart and Mind through Jesus Christ, our Lord.          Your Brother, Samson.

LittleBear

« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2008, 11:16:23 AM »

Hey Joe,

I'm gonna miss your posts! My prayers are still with you and your family. Rest as best you can, and God is with you.

Ursula

rjsurfs

« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2008, 11:23:41 AM »

Hi Joe,

I can relate and I probably need to force myself away occasionally as it is good to step back, take in some fresh air, and return with new insights.

I also wanted to add that I too appreciate your contributions to the fellowshiip and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Bobby

Phil3:10

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2008, 11:49:27 PM »

Joe,
My prayers and continued thoughts for you and your family. I always enjoy your posts and will miss them.  Prayerfully,  you will be able to get back full force soon.
Phil3:10

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2008, 03:20:11 AM »

Hey Joe

Thanks for informing us! I am happy you are being called into quiet time with Christ and that you have not severed ties with your brethren here.

Peace to you brother

Arcturus :)

gmik

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2008, 03:16:36 PM »

Joe, I "ditto" what Arc just said.  Hope all will be well for you and yours.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 20 queries.