bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Messed Up  (Read 4659 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Messed Up
« on: May 05, 2006, 10:27:02 PM »

Boy, you are one messed up little individual. It's people like you that facilitates Satan's work to spread deceit and cast doubt upon the Word of God. You're going to have a LOT to answer to at the White Throne Judgment Seat of Christ. At the last day when every knee shall bow, and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father. My friend, be not deceived, God is not mocked. Whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. One day you will find out, I pray not the hard way, that there is Hell fire and damnation; judgment to come for all those who reject God's gift of salvation, the Lord Jesus Christ.

If I were you, I'd take the time to seriously consider verses in the Bible that charge us to rightly divide the word of truth, not to handle the word of God deceitfully and to observe dispensations throughout the Bible. Not only start considering it, but start doing it. When people like you reject the AV 1611 as God's Word but still go back to it to extract pretexts out of it and twist it to say what you want it to say, that's just downright corrupt. If I didn't know any better, I'd think that you were of the "The Gospel of Judas" cult that's just arrived as of late.

You don't have to take my word for any of this though. We're supposed to learn from other people's mistakes, and it was a mistake from the beginning for man to have ever cast doubt upon the word of God. What makes you think you're the exception to the rule?

The information contained herein are not up for debate, period. I will not argue or reason with you. But just remember that you're going to have a lot to answer to at the last day if you don't get your act together and start publishing some REAL Bible truths on that little site of yours.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 22 queries.