bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Called and Chosen?  (Read 5222 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Called and Chosen?
« on: February 29, 2008, 10:22:33 PM »

Ray,

Had a question about  the many called and few chosen.   When Jesus said  "you do not choose me but I choose you"  was he speaking only of the elect or was this a statement that eventually he will choose all of humanity at the appointed time that God will drag us to him?

Which one of your articles do you address this more specifically if the latter part of my question is accurate?

Dear Paul: I am unaware of whether I address your question specifically in that context on my site. However, let it be known, that ALL SCRIPTURE IS TRUE.  It matters not the context, it is STILL TRUE.  When Jesus says that He chooses His disciples, that is true in any context, in any place, at any time. When Jesus says, "NO MAN CAN COME TO ME, except the Father draw/drag him..." it is true in all contexts, and at times, and in all places.  When the Scripture says that "GOD IS LOVE," it means that God is lo ve in a ll contexts, and at all times, and in all places. We have got to  believe all the Scriptures.

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 22 queries.