bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Request...  (Read 4149 times)

Samarnon

Request...
« on: March 04, 2008, 12:57:30 AM »

Hi to all!

Anyone out there who can help me provide with any teaching of L.Ray in video format because I’ve been reading his article and listening to his audios and I have no idea how he looks, it would help me visualize him when listening to his audios.

You know I’m from a very far country and going to the US to attend one of his conferences would be impossible for me financially and geographically. So I won’t see him personally in this lifetime. He doesn’t even have a picture in his website.

Thanks for your help and input. :-[

God bless
Joy :)

Stevernator

Samarnon

Re: Request...
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 05:20:52 AM »

Thanks a lot Stevernator you are such a big help. Now I know how Ray looks (and he is good looking too  ;D).
Another thing, is it possible to save or download that video teaching of Ray?

Thanks again and God bless you. :)

Joy

Stevernator

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2008, 05:48:48 AM »

Click the video so the screen is up but don't press play. On the right-hand side there shoud be a download button. Click it and if the download does not start, then right click where it says "this link" and save target as. It should save in mp4 format.
I am glad to help!  ;D
God bless you too,
Steve

Samarnon

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2008, 11:07:06 PM »

Hi again Stevernator, thanks again for your help. It worked. Now I can watch it even offline and I can burn it on CD so I can bring it anywhere.

Thanks a lot and God bless! ;)

Joy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 21 queries.