bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Beast!  (Read 3677 times)

Martinez

The Beast!
« on: March 03, 2008, 11:36:59 PM »

I was looking at another thread concerning the beast and I had a bit of a revelation concerning the beast which I didn't want to put on the other thread because that would be hijacking.

These verses are a bit of a revelation to me, but they might not be to you.

Here is what I see.

Gen 1:24  And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth  after his kind: and it was so.

Act 7:41  And they made a calf  in those days, and offered sacrifice unto the idol, and rejoiced in the works of their own hands.

Exo 35:2  Six days shall work be done, but on the seventh day there shall be to you an holy day, a sabbath of rest to the LORD: whosoever doeth work therein shall be put to death.

Rev 14:9  And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

Rev 19:20  And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. 

2Ki 19:18  And have cast their gods into the fire: for they were no gods, but the work of men's hands, wood and stone: therefore they have destroyed them.

Psa 62:12  Also unto thee, O Lord, belongeth mercy: for thou renderest to every man according to his work.

I just thought that it was kind of cool how everyman is a beast and sets up a idol of himself in God's temple which one of the outwardly manifestations is the Babylonian church where he worships the work of his hand which he thinks can save him.

Sorry if I had to provide scripture for all of that explanation I would have to copy and paste the whole bible!

;D

« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 11:47:58 PM by Martinez »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 17 queries.