bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I testify before God  (Read 5345 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
I testify before God
« on: March 04, 2008, 12:05:54 PM »

I wish I could get the entire formatting of this email for you to read, the caps part starts small and ends in large red type.  They spent allot of time working on this email, bless their heart.;D

Craig

I wouldn't get emails this nasty if I were telling people to worship snakes.
Ray

Dear Mr. Smith,

After unfortunately stumbling upon your website, I was horrified to see that you are teaching apostasy to your group of followers. I was even more shocked when I saw that you are teaching so called pastors. ( "So called" because they believe your lies.)

I believe you are correct that you do not have any "credentials". You certainly can't have the Holy Spirit guiding you, or you wouldn't go around grieving Him with your false teaching. If you are going to quote scripture. then quote all of it, not just parts of it. How about Revelation chapter 22:14 - "Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie" - ( I believe this scripture is referring to YOU here). Or how about Revelation 21:27 - "But there shall by no means enter it anything that defiles, or causes an abomination or a lie, but only those who are written in the Lamb's Book of Life. Are you feeling convicted yet? Maybe Revelation 22:18 will help you understand. - "For I testify to everyone who hears the prophecy of this book: If anyone ( read: YOU ) adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book; and if anyone ( YOU AGAIN !!! - You ARE popular in this book.)  takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the Holy City, and from the things which are written in this book.

BELIEVE THIS. HELL IS REAL, HEAVEN IS REAL, AND THOSE WHO DO NOT CONFESS JESUS AS THEIR SAVIOR WILL NOT ENTER HEAVEN, THEY WILL GO TO HELL... AND IF YOU KEEP ON TEACHING LIES, YOU WILL JOIN THEM. I TESTIFY BEFORE GOD IN HEAVEN, WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT AS MY WITNESS, THAT ON THE DAY OF THE GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGMENT, YOU WILL HAVE NO EXCUSE AS TO YOUR FALSE TEACHINGS, BUT YOU WILL HAVE THE BLOOD OF THE LOST SOULS WHO BELIEVED YOUR LIES ON YOUR HANDS. I HAVE TOLD YOU THE TRUTH, FORSAKE NOT THE WORD, OR THE WORD WILL FORSAKE YOU. I RELEASE THE HOLY SPIRIT OF TRUTH TO COME AND TEACH YOU THE REAL WORD OF GOD, ABOUT HIS SON JESUS CHRIST. AMEN.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 22 queries.