bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Twin Towers (Corner of Church & Barclay)  (Read 4417 times)

hillsbororiver

Twin Towers (Corner of Church & Barclay)
« on: March 04, 2008, 01:21:17 PM »

Here is a link to a panoramic view from the top of the World Trade Center a few months before it was destroyed.

Coincidently (?)  ;) The Towers shared the same street (Church Street) with St. Peter's Cathedral which is the oldest Catholic Church in New York City, another interesting bit of trivia is that Barclay is also the name of a Protestant Bishop that served in Jerusalem as head of the missionary Anglicans who were there to convert Jews into Christians.

http://nyc.360cities.net/fs.html?loc=World_Trade_Center_Twin_Towers.p36

http://bible-truths.com/towers.htm

Joe

Deborah-Leigh

Re: Twin Towers (Corner of Church & Barclay)
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 03:22:44 PM »

It was fantastic to see the Twin Towers when I was in NY so long ago. I never did get to see the aerial view.

There are no accidents regarding their location and street address!

Thanks Joe

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

Phil3:10

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 04:22:54 PM »

Joe,
Thanks for the link to the Twin Towers. I agree that nothing is an accident with GOD.
Phil3:10

Matt

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2008, 08:51:54 PM »

Joe,
 Thanks for the view! :)
I grew up in the shadow of the towers in NJ.  Sometimes it is still hard to believe they are gone.

Matt

hillsbororiver

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2008, 03:31:27 PM »

You are all very welcome!

Matt, I know what you mean, although I did not live close to the City I grew up in New York State and was always awed by the city itself along with the Empire State Building and the World Trade Center.

Even living in Florida for most of my adult life many times I spent 4 day weekends up there soaking up the environment, it has been quite a while (1999) since I have been back though.

Peace,

Joe

P.S. If you did not notice over on the left side of the page there are more video images (you can click on) of the Courtyard, etc. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.208 seconds with 20 queries.