bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New from MO  (Read 5025 times)

Chuck

New from MO
« on: March 07, 2008, 05:40:52 PM »

Actually not new to the forum but a new "poster".  I have been reading Ray's stuff for about 2 years now but only recently decided to register.  I have learned so much in the past 2 years but still have a looooooooong way to go!  20+ years of church doctrine takes time to remove. 

rjsurfs

Re: New from MO
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 09:15:59 PM »

Welcome Chuck,

Glad to you on the forum.

Bobby

Kat

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2008, 01:21:50 AM »

Hi Chuck,

Glad you have decided to join us  :)
I'm still learning so much too, and always eager for more.   
But I do think that this forum has added another dimension to my learning.  I really love the fellowship here, the discussions and association with like minded people give me a really big spiritual boost. 
So do join in with the discussion.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2008, 03:48:24 AM »

Hello Chuck

You are right along side the best of us who also agree, enjoy and deeply appreciate the revelations and insights the Ray has made freely availbale to all of us. I think you should know that every time we read a paper by Ray, new Truths pop up that we missed the first second third etc time we read it!

The forum is a wonderful field to practise and remember what we are learning and to hold on to it!

Welcome to the Forum!

Peace be to you

Arcturus :)

Phil3:10

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2008, 06:00:36 PM »

Chuck,
Keep in this site and you will find much truth and blessings beyond belief. Glad you decided to become involved in the forum as it took me 2 years to post. Look forward to your future posts.
Phil3:10

Extol

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2008, 06:11:49 PM »

Hi Chuck Welcome to the Forums! I'm also from MO, southwest part.  ;D

Beloved

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2008, 09:54:07 PM »

Hello there Chuck.

Glad that you have joined the group. Glad that you have read a lot that will make it easier for you.

Look forward to hearing your views.

Beloved

Samson

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2008, 11:13:19 AM »

Hello Chuck,

Glad to have you aboard, you mentioned taking two years before officially joing the Forum, nothing wrong with that, if I hadn't been examining the Eventual Salvation for All belief for the last 1 & 1/2 years prior to joining this Site, I would have probably taken longer to join myself, due to being part of a Denomination(JW'S) for twenty years, necessitating a cautious and skeptical approach to those that claim to having " The Truth ". Fortunately it was Gods' Will that I didn't abandon the Bible along with my former religious persuasion. Rays' Teachings best exemplifies the proper understanding of Eventual Salvation for All and how this takes place and Gods' Will in relation to Mans Will(lack of free will).

Like the ancient Bereans of the 1st Century, it never hurts to thoroughly examine information, we should do that with a Subjects, especially with Spiritual information.

Glad you joined and looking forward to your comments, Samson.

Chuck

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2008, 02:23:03 PM »

Thanks for all the kind words.  I will post if I ever have any thing worth saying!! ;D

Extol........south of St. Louis for me.

Extol

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2008, 04:10:24 PM »

Yes, i saw that your email address had De Soto in it.  ;D Are you a teacher there? I am an avid Rams fan, and i love the cardinals too [although not as much now since Taguchi left  :-[].

Chuck

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2008, 04:59:44 PM »

Assistant Supt.

Root for the Blues, Rams and Cards.  I used to be a big baseball fan......back when I was young.  Times have soured me on baseball! 

Love SW Mo! 

Extol

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2008, 05:45:23 PM »

Yeah, I prefer baseball history (esp. pre-1920) to the modern era of steroids, skyrocketing salaries, arbitration, blah blah blah, but I still can't help following it passionately. =)
 I love SW MO too. When I first moved there from Chicagoland it was quite a change, and I didn't like it for the first few years. But it has really grown on me, esp. since it is where my family is.  ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 23 queries.