bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: About that latest email letter posted, and the LOF judgements?  (Read 6589 times)

Kent

I just noticed something that was posted in the email forum. Its in the nasty letter that was just posted, and the scriptures it quotes. http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,6643.0.html

It references (KJV)
Rev 22
14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

and

Rev 21
24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.
27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Could these people referenced here be the ones going thru the "lake of fire" judgements?

Or am I mistaken?

Edited to add:

When Satan is set loose after the age-lasting reign of Jesus, and he gets an army together to attack the city, could it be that the people enduring the LOF judgements have a choice on learning righteousness (Like Isaiah spoke of in 26:9) and choose to remain in sin, until Christ finally destroys sin and death once and for all?

Or am I wrong?
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 06:05:27 PM by Kent »

Martinez

Re: About that latest email letter posted, and the LOF judgements?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 06:15:23 PM »

Meh!

Same old, same old.

I debate with these kinds of people on a daily basis on CF.
They are very wicked, not just mistaken.

I have seen posts by them talking about people burning in "Hell" forever and  you can feel the evil come through in their posts.
the stuff they try and palm off as the "good news" is just down right Satanic!

God has very good reason to call these people wicked, because they are!

But as my mum used to say, but for the grace of God there go I

Kent

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 06:21:05 PM »

You lost me  ???

"CF"?

It is the scriptures I was referencing, not the tone of the letter or where it came from. It was just something that caught my eye...

David

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2008, 06:50:54 PM »

Meh!

Same old, same old.

I have seen posts by them talking about people burning in "Hell" forever and  you can feel the evil come through in their posts.

The whole Hell doctrinie is actually preventing many from coming to Christ. I've witenssed myself someone suposedly giving the "Gospel" to another none believing person, and the recipient rejecting their nonesense on the basis that they feel that they are being told either believe what I tell you or burn in hell forever. In the music Shop I used to teach in, I'd gone out for lunch one time. On my return there were two people from the local Evangelist Church trying to give the "Gospel" to two of my collegues, both of which were sceptic none believers or heathans. I couldn't help myself after one of them said "Ok well you just rejected Jesus Christ, therefore your just punishment will be an eternity in hell." I said "Excuse me, but what you have just said is an outrageous lie, and total blasphemy of the very worst kind. What they have just rejected is a pack of lies, a bunch of hate filled vile depraved garbage, about as far from the true Gospel as you can get. Be on your way and may God have mercy on you both." They tried to debate but I wouldn't get into any of it.
Its a shame that so many are turned away from Christ because of so many lies about him. 
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 06:52:57 PM by David »

Martinez

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2008, 06:59:06 PM »

Meh!

Same old, same old.

The whole Hell doctrine is actually preventing many from coming to Christ. I've witenssed myself someone suposedly giving the "Gospel" to another none believing person, and the recipient rejecting their nonesense on the basis that they feel that they are being told either believe what I tell you or burn in hell forever. In the music Shop I used to teach in, I'd gone out for lunch one time. On my return there were two people from the local Evangelist Church trying to give the "Gospel" to two of my collegues, both of which were sceptic none believers or heathans. I couldn't help myself after one of them said "Ok well you just rejected Jesus Christ, therefore your just punishment will be an eternity in hell." I said "Excuse me, but what you have just said is an outrageous lie, and total blasphemy of the very worst kind. What they have just rejected is a pack of lies, a bunch of hate filled vile depraved garbage, about as far from the true Gospel as you can get. Be on your way and may God have mercy on you both." They tried to debate but I wouldn't get into any of it.
Its a shame that so many are turned away from Christ because of so many lies about him. 

I think that it's part of His plan though that they reject Him because of these people.
I'm not quite sure how though but I thinks it's got something to do with the religious man in us being condemned.

People are right to reject the "gospel" that they have been presented with, it's totally depraved!

Martinez

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2008, 07:01:51 PM »

You lost me  ???

"CF"?

It is the scriptures I was referencing, not the tone of the letter or where it came from. It was just something that caught my eye...

Sorry Kent!

LOL!

I missed your point. I thought you were just holding the email up for ridicule.

What was it about those verses that caught your eye?

Kent

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2008, 07:22:07 PM »

The scriptual references given in that email (in hate  ::) ) and describing those going thru the LOF judgements (possibly).

That is what caught my eye about that letter, apart from the tone of that letter...

Kat

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2008, 07:42:51 PM »

Hi Kent,
Could these people referenced here be the ones going thru the "lake of fire" judgements?

Rev 22
14 Blessed are they that do His commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

I believe that reference in Rev. 22 is speaking about the kingdom during Christ's reign.  This is the verse before that is stated.

Rev 22:12  And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

When Christ returns there will be a process to being saved.  In the beginning there will still be many people who are "sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie."  Those must 'learn' righteousness and it might be a slow process with some.

But as verse 14 states, there will be those that will "do His commandments," and "enter in through the gates into the city."  I believe that city is Zion.  There will be those raised to the White Throne Judgment that will not be far from salvation, think of John the Baptist.

When Satan is set loose after the age-lasting reign of Jesus, and he gets an army together to attack the city, could it be that the people enduring the LOF judgements have a choice on learning righteousness (Like Isaiah spoke of in 26:9) and choose to remain in sin, until Christ finally destroys sin and death once and for all?

I'm not sure about when that will occur, because after it states that Satan will be loosed in verse 7, then you come down to verse 11 and it is talking about the Great White Throne judgment as if it were just starting.  
But anyway after the age-lasting reign of Jesus all will be saved.

1Co 15:25  For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet.
v. 28  Now when all things are made subject to Him, then the Son Himself will also be subject to Him who put all things under Him, that God may be all in all.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 12:10:26 AM by Kat »

Kent

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2008, 08:32:40 PM »

Thank you Kat.

This makes me think I may be on the right track. At least somewhat... Maybe.

It is related to the thread where the elect work to save those that Christ didnt choose in this life. Funny how that works sometimes  ;) I didnt read that thread until I posted my question.

This requires more thought. But it makes sense to me. Another one of those things that was staring me right in the face, but didnt see it until now. If it was a snake, it would have bit me.

Samson

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2008, 08:35:48 PM »

Hello Everyone,

I read that recent E-mail to Ray, realizing its' all part of Gods' Plan, still it reeks of Judgementalism and Spiritual Venom, it still amazes me how puny imperfect Humans can proclaim what the final disposition of other Humans is going to be. All these things come out of the Heart;(Matt. 15:18-20). If their saying these things as mentioned by David in the music shop experience and writing these things to Ray, I'd rather not know what they might be thinking. Insofar as possibly debating one of them, personally its' a waste of my valuable time, initiating the information of truth is one thing, but when it turns into a debate that doesn't appear to be going anywhere, its' best to leave them alone as the Blind Guides that they are(Matt. 15:14). Personally, I've never experienced someone directly telling me where I was going to end up(Hellfire or Annihilation), it must a terrible experience. Yet, the worst of sinners and opposers become our Brothers and Sisters. That doesn't mean any of us have to like the Spiritual Venom spewing forth from their lips, I certainly don't, but I certainly enjoyed Rays' response about " teaching people to Worship Snakes".

Since some of these people might sincerely believe in Eternal Torment, maybe their afraid these teachings at this Site will cause people to end up there, especially considering that they believe in Free Will also.

Just some of my reflections and thoughts on this E-mail to Ray.

Your Brother in Christ, Samson.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 16 queries.