bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bible Study Group  (Read 5880 times)

lilitalienboi16

Bible Study Group
« on: March 05, 2008, 04:41:54 PM »

Hello, i was thinking of starting a bible study group for those in California, Orange county. I'm located in fountain valley and anyone in the area is really invited to join. It's all still up in the air and i want to know who is interested in joining me! As far as "teaching" goes, i wouldn't consider myself a teacher, just a student learning and inviteing others to learn with him! All ideas and thoughts are welcome however i want to stress i am stricly interested in the truth and sticking to the scriptures and the Word of God as the final authority on any matter. I would also like to use what ray has written to help guide these studies, offcourse giveing him due credit for anything and everything i take from his material.

So anyway, whose interested in joining me? Let me know, you can reach me here in this thread.

I can also be reached at;

email: lilitalienboi16@hotmail.com

Please let me know if you are intersted! Thanks and God bless,

Alex

P.S. Sorry if this is the wrong section, i wasn't sure where to put this.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 04:43:03 PM by lilitalienboi16 »

acomplishedartis

Re: Bible Study Group
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 02:25:20 PM »

I would join your group if i would not be living in mexico right now.ha.

I do not consider my self by any means a teacher neither, but i keep studing, learning and waiting for the day in wich I will be able to talk with boldness about my believes and expose anyone who would contradict. I guess we are on the same track.
I don't know... I think that i am still so young (21) and around 5 years started changing my mind.

I hope you get this done, at list with one or two more, and who knows i could might attend some time if i am close to your area some day since i like to travel and i have some friends around.

tell me, how old are you? what do you like to do the most?

I would also love to start a group at some point of my life, it would be like little peaces of me that would help the grow of this revolutionary type of thinking that has been there in our bibles for so long.

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2008, 03:36:50 PM »

I would join your group if i would not be living in mexico right now.ha.

I do not consider my self by any means a teacher neither, but i keep studing, learning and waiting for the day in wich I will be able to talk with boldness about my believes and expose anyone who would contradict. I guess we are on the same track.
I don't know... I think that i am still so young (21) and around 5 years started changing my mind.

I hope you get this done, at list with one or two more, and who knows i could might attend some time if i am close to your area some day since i like to travel and i have some friends around.

tell me, how old are you? what do you like to do the most?

I would also love to start a group at some point of my life, it would be like little peaces of me that would help the grow of this revolutionary type of thinking that has been there in our bibles for so long.

Well i'm young myself, but i don't feel age matters when it comes to God's truth. You could be 50 years old and not have a clue as to what the gospel of the kingdom is. You see? God reveals to those not by age or worldly wisdom but by His spirit! As for my age, i am 19 years old. I came to this website when i was 16 but long before than i knew that what my church was teaching me was wrong. I could feel it. I just finaly had the proof i needed through God's Word when i stumbled upon rays writings.

What do i like to do? Well i would definatly say the Word of God is something i can't get away from, even if i try! haha. I love to play video games :D, snowboard and jet skii, but i don't get to do the later of those two that often heh. Oh, i love going to the gym to stay in shape also :D and i luv cofee, i'm addicted to it hehe.

Other than that, just your normal college kid going to school so one day i can be a doctor to help people, and Lord willing one day i can teach the things ray does to a new generation, to keep the truth by His mercy and grace taught and spoken.

I hope you can join us, your are most definatly welcome, atm i just have one other person who wants to do it, were trying to set up a time and date and get more to come. So anyone is welcome to join us. Ill post more details when i can.

email me though if your interested and in the california orange county area - lilitalienboi16@hotmail.com

Thanks and God bless,

Alex

Extol

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2008, 06:16:00 PM »

you should teach me how to snowboard alex. it looks fun but i am afraid i would be awful at it. i can't even stay on the sled when i go sledding!

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2008, 06:24:22 PM »

you should teach me how to snowboard alex. it looks fun but i am afraid i would be awful at it. i can't even stay on the sled when i go sledding!

Hehe, i would be more than glad to :D, snowboarding is SO FUN when you can do it... omg its awsome!

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2008, 03:32:55 PM »

Alex, i think you are right about what you said about ages and earthly wisdom, Even so, it also takes a few time to get many garbage that we had been taught by all our childhood (your story is very similar as mine) so that we can start acting a little more according to our believes, i think. Some grow faster than others, it's all up to God, right?.

I used to try to attend college since i do art and stuff of design but things didn't happen as expected and now my economical future seems blurry, but not my spiritual future, i have the same pourpose as you : (''Lord willing one day i can teach the things ray does to a new generation, to keep the truth by His mercy and grace taught and spoken.'').
I am not worry anymore if i ever go to school or not, make good money or not, i know that i will keep trying my best with the tools and knowledge that i already have.Right now the internet is my school and a im just a silk-printer.

men, snowboard sounds so good, i should try it some day.It's so good that you have somebody closer who believes as you do; it makes life lighter and i think it brings a lot of encourage. i have one cousin close to me who does believe like us.

I don't think that i will be able to travel to California this year but hopefully the next one and so i will let you know. But i will write you anyway to show you some of my art and show you more about my short film, if you would want too.

your new friend

moises

Well God bless you in your journey dear friend! You are not alone, i struggle to with my future and sometimes i fear because all i can do is trust in the Lord, yet He is silent. A test of patience has been placed before me indeed, but i will perciever for the Lord is my strength! He shall uphold me, this i know.

I would love to see some of your short film works, infact i do recall reading one you posted here on the forums, but i didn't reply to it. Your art is also very welcome as you are any time you come into california. Just let me know when you will be comeing, and you are more than welcome to spend some time with myself and if i get this group going, than the group also! Anyone is welcome =]

With love in Christ,

Alex

P.S. Yes snowboarding is my addiction :D

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 22 queries.