bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hell  (Read 5319 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Hell
« on: March 05, 2008, 08:14:40 PM »

Dear Dustin:  I will make a few COMMENTS....in your damnable email.

I'll be brief.

Hell, quite simply, was not created for mankind.  Rather, it was created for Lucifer and his lackeys when they fell.  Mankind then fell, and henceforth, having sinned, we were doomed to the same fate.

COMMENT:  "Hell" was not "created" at all.  Hell (hades) is the realm of the dead. Hades is the translation of the Hebrew sheol, and there is no life in sheol/hades/hell:

LIFE?  Nope—“…the dead are there…in the depths of sheol”  (Prov. 9:18).

SCREAMING?  Nope—“…let them be silent in sheol”  (Psa. 31:17).

KNOWLEDGE?  Nope—“…there is no knowledge in sheol…” (Psa. 9:18).

HOPELESSNESS?  Nope—“…I will ransom them from sheol…” (Hos. 13:14).

DAMNED?  Nope—“…God will redeem my soul from sheol….”  (Psa. 49:15).

EVERLASTING?  Nope—“… O sheol, I will be thy destruction…”  (Hos. 13:14).

Just where do you come up with such damnable unscriptural nonsense? Lucifer is not Satan or the Devil. Lucifer is a Christian hoax (see my paper "The Lucifer Hoax").  Satan didn't fall. Your reference to Matt. 25:41 says nothing of "hell." It mentions "eonian" or age-abiding fire which will cleans and purge and purify the pastors and ministers of the devil mentioned in these verses.  These are the ministers of the Church, Dustin, not fallen angels. Where do you come up with such nonsense?

You are a fool to think there is no hell.  You are a fool to think that man will not answer for his sins,

COMMENTS:  Your ideas concerning the Church's adoption of the pagan hell doctrine is one thing, but to accuse me of being a fool, and to state that I think that man will "NOT answer for his sins," is a blatant lie, Dustin. I believe nothing of the kind, neither do I teach any such unscriptural nonsense. I probably teach more on the 'JUDGMENTS OF GOD' than anyone else I know on the Internet. I have hundreds and hundreds of pages on the Judgments of God against the unbelieving and wicked of this world. You are way out of line to suggest such a thing.  Dustin, when you lie, you become a "LIAR," and "ALL LIARS will have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone: which is the second death" (Rev. 21:8).

but you would also be a fool to think that this is the course that God would have a person take, or that He is the one who does the torturing.  God has no hand in hell, it is a place of torment, with no bias or favor shown.  None will reign there, none will live any kind of life.  It is simply the end result of a life of sin, and as man is, again, a fallen race, we cannot enter into the presence of God as we are.  He cannot be in the presence of sin.

COMMENT:  You despise the Word of God wherein He declares that He will judge the world in righteousness (Acts 17:31) and that when His "Judgments are in the earth the inhabitants of the world WILL LEARN RIGHTEOUSNESS" (Isa. 26:9).

You are a false prophet.  Taking away hell is like taking away responsibility.  Indeed, you are taking away from the scriptures, and feeding that skewed information back to people, affecting their lives; perhaps taking away from their faith.  I read enough of what you wrote to know that you know this.  I hope you're prepared for the consequences.

COMMENT:  No, you, Dustin, and a blasphemer, and a despiser of those who teach the true gospel of Jesus Christ, and it is YOU who had better start worrying over your coming Judgment in eonian fire if you do not bitterly repent of your heresy and blasphemy.

"Be not deceived: God is not mocked; for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap." - Galations 6:7

COMMENT:  You got that right, Dustin, and what you are sewing is unscriptural nonsense, and condemnation of one who is teaching the Truths of God's Word.  You will give account for the very contents of this email--either now or in the JUDGMENT!  And you can take that to the bank.

Sincerely,

Ray
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 09:25:22 AM by hillsbororiver »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 22 queries.