bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Please pay attention!  (Read 5389 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Please pay attention!
« on: March 05, 2008, 08:17:48 PM »

Ray (if that is your actual name and you are in fact one person),

Please pay attention to this email.  You're pretty good when it comes to composing an argument.  Still, you insult and ridicule teachers and leaders who have years of training and credentials.  Have you even the guts to communicate directly with any of them?  To sit down and debate the issues you conflict upon?  I bet you don't.  You'd rather produce your arguments without any debate, where they're not countered.  You'd rather take the scripture of the Bible out of context and use it to your own gain.  I wish you wouldn't.  Many people before your time have attacked the Bible with the sole purpose of defeating its claims, only to find that it holds up to their tests.  Muggeridge, C.S. Lewis, and others approached the Bible with a skeptic's viewpoint.  S till the Truth of Jesus Christ took hold of their hearts.  That which they wanted to discredit, they couldn't.  If you even bother to read other people's material, you might want to look at the books of C. S. Lewis.  What he expounds upon, and to which his life testifies, is the same teaching(s) that Dr. James Kennedy shares, as well as Billy Graham, Billy Sunday, D.L. Moody, Charles Wesley, and Charles Spurgeon.  I'm sure it'd be easier to throw mud on somebody who's not even on Earth anymore (not intended as a challenge).  I'm sure, also, it would benefit you to do your own study of the Bible and share what you found with no one.  The Christian faith has endured centuries of persecution from many angles.  I'm sure it'll do fine without your encouragement .  I hope you confront obstacle after obstacle with disappointment after disappointment for whatever gain you hope to achieve - whether o n Earth or not - in this endeavor.  Don't continue to sway people into some doctrine or way of thinking other than the Truth of the Bible's scripture:

6"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son,[ f] that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.[g] 19This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved dar kness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. 21But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God."[h]

John 3:16-21 (New International Version)

For the people who are spiritually hungry, let them come to God.  Let them read and study the Bible for themselves.  You could at least have a link on your website to www.biblegateway.com or www.makeitclearnow.org.  There are a lot of good churches around the United States for people seeking answers.  You claim to be speaking from the Bible, yet you don't print what translation you use, if any.  I'd like to see at least just one reference in any of your articles.  The way you twist God's word and Jesus' teachings is impressive and makes me sick.  I'd think for someone who gets as many insulting, argumentative, and threatening emails/comments, you ought to take heed and rethink whether you're right or wrong.  If you think at least God is good, he's ultimately a judge.  A judge has to know the distinction for good and bad, otherwise he can't judge.  Even a dog understands good things from bad.  Why do you think he cowers after being caught eating out of the trash?  God, therefore, simply can not let the bad go unpunished; otherwise he wouldn't be a good judge.  Do you see how this conflicts with your some of your statements?

Please stop all these articles.  At the very least stop any advertising and post something of a spoiler warning on your website or a generic apology to everyone you've offended.  You've given 'Free Expression' a very distasteful flavor.

Sincerely,

Ian

Sorry, Ian, but the advertising WILL NOT STOP until God desires to stop it. And I do not ridicule anyone. I do, however, (according to Titus 1:9 and many other Scriptures) expose the DAMNABLE HERESY (II Pet. 2:1) of those who teach contrary to the Word of God. Sorry if the Word of God offends you.

Sincerely,

Ray

PS   So you accuse me of defaming others and then suggest that I don't have the sense of a "DOG?"  Cute.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 18 queries.