bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Truth  (Read 4259 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
The Truth
« on: March 05, 2008, 08:21:47 PM »

Hello , my name is Jephtha  Hall  first I want to thank you for having the courage to write and explain the truth .    I haven’t been a member of a church in about 6 to 8 years. Before that I was a member of a Pentecostal or what was thought of as a progressive Pentecostal in my area of the country(eastern Kentucky). While a member there I was taught some truths of the Bible ,but now looking back knowing what I know now very little truths were taught, and some things were just outright wrong.

I moved from that area a little west closer to Lexington Ky. And still haven’t gone to church ,I have many reasons for that that I won’t go into . About 3 to 4 years I don’t remember exactly when ,but I do know that it was Easter morning ,very early about 4 or 5 am I had a dream ,now let me say here I am not one that goes around turning dreams into some spiritual revelation I just don’t do that, but this was very different from ordinary . My father passed away in 1996 , in my dream I was talking to my father at our old home place, the only thing said in the dream was from my father who looked directly at me and said It’s a lie all a lie, I bolted up out of bed , this was the most disturbing dream I have ever had. For Three years I wandered and pondered on this . I now know that this was not my father ,because he is dead, but this was my Heavenly Father getting my attention , for past several months I have been going down a path to learn the truth.

A few months ago while doing an internet search I came across your website, at first I tried to discredit you , because what you were teaching went against everything I had been taught , but then I was reminded by my Heavenly Father that I was searching for the truth. Being of a stubborn nature I still tried to discredit what you were saying with the scriptures ,but I could not. I suppose I have said all of this to say thank you , for having studied to show yourself approved and to be blessing to others. I don’t know how to bring up the truths of scripture to some of my brothers and sisters in Christ, because I don’t want to seem contentious over the scriptures , or to be a stumbling block to anyone, though it hurts me sometimes to hear what they say as the truth about our Heavenly Father , but I suppose the Lord will lead me in this at the right time and right place, once again thank you you are my brother in Christ.
                                                                                                                                                              ;                                                                               God Bless
                                                                                                                                                                    ;                                                                                 Jephtha
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 19 queries.