bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dake’s Annotated Study Bible  (Read 4699 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Dake’s Annotated Study Bible
« on: March 05, 2008, 08:22:59 PM »

Hi
I was wondering if you have seen or used a Dake’s Annotated Study Bible.

For a start I will suggest you use it with an open mind and I’m sure you will see it will have some valid points with much more scriptural proof than you require to get you believing some truth that God has intended for mankind in his Word.

Dear Rashad:

From:   (Dake's Annotated Reference Bible, Finis Jennings Dake, published by Dake Bible Sales, Inc, Lawrenceville, Georgia, New Testament, pp. 96-97):

"He [GOD] has a personal spirit body; shape; form; image and likeness of a man.  He has bodily parts such as, back parts, heart, hands and fingers, mouth, lips and tongue, feet, eyes, ears, hair, head, face, arms, loins, and other bodily parts. He has bodily presence and goes from place to place in a body like all other persons,  He has a voice; breath; and countenance.  He wears clothes; eats; rests; dwells in a mansion and in a city located on a material planet called Heaven; sits on a throne; walks; rides; engages in other activities." (Underline is mine).

No, thanks, Rashad, my mind is not closed to the "Annotated Reference Bible." What a CROCK!

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 22 queries.