bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: You need help  (Read 5515 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
You need help
« on: March 07, 2008, 02:37:39 PM »

> "For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve and to give his
> life as a ransom for many."
>
> He gave his life for many, not for all!. The Bible also says that only those
> whose names are written in the book of life will enter heaven.
>
> Jesus died upon the cross that all who believe in him and repent may have
> eternal life. You are undoing what Christ died for on the cross.
>
> You say that all will eventually be saved, God has a process, where do you get
> this stuff? Revelations says, "And the smoke of their torment ascends forever
> and ever". Do you say that those that take the mark of the Beast will be saved
> anyway? That contradicts the Bible. You are not given these teachings by God or
> the Holy Spirit , but by your Dr. f riend. Don't think that I am impressed by the
> fact that you are taught by a Dr. something. My husband is a theoretical nuclear
> physicist. You have no manifestation of the Holy Spirit.
>
> You said that some people lie about the fact that they speak in tongues because
> there was repetition in the tongue but none in the interpretation. I know many
> people who speak in tongues, including myself. It is typical for there to be
> lots of repetition.
>
> Your misunderstanding lies herein: When one speaks in tongues it is you speaking
> to God. Like I say Shadai a lot, this I only later found meant Almighty God. The
> interpretation is what the Spirit tells you God is saying, it is not a
> translation of the tongue!
>
> You told someone that they need not be baptised in water but only in the Holy
> Spirit. Why do you undo what Jesus said? He said, " No one may e nter the Kingdom < BR>> of Heaven unless he is born of water and of the Holy Spirit".
>
> You speak part truths and part lies, you convolute the truth, you confuse,
> mislead: This sounds like the tactic of the Devil. Who will save you from your
> own mind? How horrible for you when you find out the truth!
>
> Jesus cursed the tree for not bearing fruit out of season, the tree perished. He
> spoke of burning the chaff, of wailing and gnashing of teeth. You speak
> something else!
>
> When Jesus was upon the cross, he promised only one of the men being crucified
> with him that they will be in paradise with him.
>
> May no one believe your evil lies, may no one be swayed by your attempt at being
> intelligent, may no one follow your hateful teaching. The blood of many is upon
> your hands!

Dear Tracy:  So Jesus gave his life for "many" but not "all?"  "Me thinks' that you are the one "convoluting" the truth, Tracy.

Do you believe the following Scriptures:

"For God sent NOT his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that THE WORLD through Him [Jehovah-SAVIOUR] might be SAVED" (John 3:17)!

"…the Lamb of God [Jehovah-SAVIOUR], which takes away the sin of THE WORLD" (John 1:29)!

"And He [Jehovah-SAVIOUR] is the propitiation for our sins [satisfactorily covered all sin] and not for our’s only, but also for the sins of THE WHOLE WORLD" (I John 2:2)!

"And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son [Jehovah-SAVIOUR] to be the SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD" (I John 4:14)!

"…for when Thy [Jehovah-SAVIOUR] judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of THE WORLD will learn righteousness" (Isaiah 26:9)!

"…for we have heard Him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, [Jehovah-SAVIOUR], the Saviour of THE WORLD" (John 4:42)!

"To wit that God was in Christ [Jehovah-SAVIOUR], reconciling THE WORLD unto Himself, NOT imputing their trespasses unto them…" (II Cor. 5:19)!

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation [will you accept it?] that Christ Jesus [Jehovah-SAVIOUR] came into THE WORLD to SAVE SINNERS…" (I Tim. 1:15)!

"And if any man hear My words, and believe not, I judge Him not, for I [Jehovah-SAVIOUR] came not to judge the world, but to SAVE THE WORLD" (John 12:47)!

Apparently you do not believe these verses of Scripture, but rather you despise these Words of God.  I teach with a fervor the above Scriptures. There are taken directly from my 5th Installment of my "Lake of Fire" series. And you call this message of "salvation" "Hateful tacts of the Devil?" Be careful who you accuse of using the "tactics of the devil," Tracy, for you will give an account of those words one day.

Sincerely,

Ray

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Re: You need help
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2008, 02:48:09 PM »

Hi Ray,
Sounds like you are trying not to have to give anything to your church and are telling them how to spend the money they are getting. In the New Testement you are right the 10% is out. The new figure is to give everything to God. Jesus said render unto Ceaser what is Ceaser's and to God what is God's........... and everything is God's.... Case Closed

George

Dear George: There is a saying that goes like this:  "Tis better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt."  I don't "have a church," George. If you understood the Scriptures, the Believers ARE the church. They are also, all of them, "priests" (I Pet. 2:9), and priests do not tithe to other priests.  I devote my life to Christ's Church and the spreading of the Gospel. And no, we are not told to "give everything to God," under the New Covenant Church. We are to "present our bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God" (Rom. 12:1), but nowhere are we told to give everything we own to God. Did the New Testament Church give 'everything" they owned to God?  Or maybe just some land and things for those who were rich?  Do YOU, George, give "everything you own" to your church.  I don't think so. You talk, talk, talk, without knowledge or Scriptures.  To whom did Jesus say they w ere to give the coin, the money with the image on it?  Was it "GOD'S image, as your suggestion would foolishly suggest or was it Caesar's image?  Who then got the money, God or Caesar?  Unbelievable.  Jesus couldn't have made it more plan:  We give to God the things that are God's (we are purchased with a price, I Cor. 7:23 , therefore we belong to God, and we are to give ourselves to God as Paul instructs in Rom. 12:1).  We are not told to "giver everything" we own to the Church. That is unscripurtal nonsense.  And "money;" that stuff with the image of our governmental leaders on it, that we are to give to our government leaders, not as a "tithe" to some church or worse, some TV charlatan!  Get over yourself, George, you have not a clue as to what you are talking about. Your case is closed.
God be with you,
Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 22 queries.