bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JW  (Read 4351 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
JW
« on: March 08, 2008, 02:47:13 PM »

I am aware that you may not be able to respond to my email, but I hope you do.  Who are you?  I mean what religion where you raised.  I was raised a Jehovah Witness from birth to the age of 20 when I was dis fellowshipped for having premarital sex.  I have made a mess of my life by walking away from Gods teachings and doing everything wrong.  I must say all the info you have on your website sounds like JW teachings, which I am sure you have heard a million times by now.After I was disfelowshipped and had 3 kids I somehow always felt lost.  I wanted to give my kids a spiritual upbringing but could never find a fit no matter how many churches I went to because the burning in hell thing was just not working for me and I could not teach it to my kids.  I have never found a place since where I belong.  Are you an ex JW?

Dear Lisa:  No, I am ex-Methodist and ex-Worldwide Church of God. There is not one major doctrine of the JW's that is Scriptural. True, they don't teach that God will torture his children for all eternity, they just teach that He is utterly unable to bring them to repentance and save them, so He will just ANNIHILATE THEM FOR ALL ETERNITY.  Either way, God looses and fails.  I have as much in common with the Catholics as I do with the JW's--virtually nothing!

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 23 queries.