bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Woman  (Read 5211 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Woman
« on: March 09, 2008, 11:42:40 AM »

Thank you for your quick reply Ray.  I know no matter how many questions I ask you, I know you can answer them with the back up of scripture, but my pastor has done the same and I now have a Jehovah witness coming to my house to start a bible study.  I don't even know if it is God or Satan who is testing me.  The verse that worries me most is Rev 18 v4, who is the her? I don't want to be part of 'her'.  Some have told me religion, some have told me politics, others have said it is christianity.  I pray God will open my eyes to the truth.

Dear Lynsey:  Your question is really too big for an email. These matters do not have yes or no answers, or one sentence answers.  You will NOT be able to hold your own with a JW ministers or any minister skilled in the deception of Satan unless you yourself are very skilled in the Scriptures. I know how to handle these charlatans, but only after many many years of study and experience.

A women is a "church" in Scripture and Symbolism, and Prophecy.

The MOTHER is the Jewish religion from whence came the NEW Testament Church. The HARLOT DAUGHTERS are all the different churches and denominations which came OUT OF the Mother Church. It is the combination of all these church that is called: "MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT, MOTHER OF HARLOTS, AND THE ABOMINATION OF THE EARTH." And it it this Babylonish system of religion that we are to "COME OUT OF."  Sorry, but I can't take the time to answer any more questions on Revelation. I have 455 unanswered emails ahead of yours. Hope you understand.
God be with you,
Ray
PS  "If there come ANY [be they neighbor, friend, foe, or Jehovah's Witness] and bring not THIS DOCTRINE [the gospel and teachings of Jesus and the Apostles], receive him NOT into your house, neither bid him God speed.  For he that bides him God speed is parter of his evil deeds" (II John 10-11).  It is essential that we obey these commandments.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 19 queries.