> General Discussions

saved

<< < (2/2)

eutychus:
greetings!

is saved was saved will be saved :wink:

Psa 18:3 I will call upon the LORD, [who is worthy] to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

Psa 106:10 And he saved them from the hand of him that hated [them], and redeemed them from the hand of the enemy.

who is the enemy? death :wink:

eutychus

Sonia:
Rom 1
 16for I am not ashamed of the good news of the Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation to every one who is believing, both to Jew first, and to Greek.

17For the righteousness of God in it is revealed from faith to faith, according as it hath been written, `And the righteous one by faith shall live,'

18for revealed is the wrath of God from heaven upon all impiety and unrighteousness of men, holding down the truth in unrighteousness.

Compare to:

Romans 5:8-10
 8and God doth commend His own love to us, that, in our being still sinners, Christ did die for us;

9much more, then, having been declared righteous now in his blood, we shall be saved through him from the wrath;

10for if, being enemies, we have been reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved in his life.

Here's another:
Ezekiel 36:28-30

28And ye have dwelt in the land that I have given to your fathers, And ye have been to Me for a people, And I -- I am to you for God.

29And I have saved you from all your uncleannesses, And I have called unto the corn, and multiplied it, And I have put no famine upon you.

Sonia

eutychus:
hey sonia:
good stuff there :wink:

"And I have put no famine upon you. "

Amo 8:11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:

the words of the LORD:

Jhn 6:68 Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

be blessed sister :wink:
eutychus

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version