bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Free  (Read 4321 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Free
« on: March 09, 2008, 11:46:21 AM »

Hi Ray,
As one construction worker to another, I just wanted to say thank you. I just stumbled across your wed site and for the last two days I’ve been reading your series on the lake of fire and your article on tithing. You have taken a big bolder of guilt off my shoulders, I’ve always thought I should be tithing, but can never afford to.

I pretty much operate on common sense and it never made sense to me why a loving God would condemn people to an eternal hell for making mistakes that were regretting on their own anyway and God would be able to see their regret.

Well you said to keep the e-mails short so I’ll stop here. If I sent you a letter explaining where I’m at would you give me your opinion. What I’ve read from you so far is a real breath of fresh air to me.

Thanks again

Jeff

Dear Jeff:  Thank you for your email and your kind words. I am glad that we have been a help to you.  I presently have over 400 unanswered emails ahead of yours, so for me to read people's life stories or major accounts of it is difficult to do. Then to answer is even more difficult. It's not that I am not interested in everyone's lives, it's just that I do not have the time. I have received many many emails that start off by saying, "Ray, I think it is important for me to give you some background in my life.  When I was five years old..............." Etc. Not saying this is your intention, and I understand that so many want somebody (often even anybody) to understand who and what they are and how their lives shaped them.  It's all interesting, but not within the scope of just one person as myself to handle.  Hope you understand.

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.093 seconds with 22 queries.