bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: UTTER RANK HERESY AND BLASPHEMY AGAINST GOD  (Read 21778 times)

lilitalienboi16

UTTER RANK HERESY AND BLASPHEMY AGAINST GOD
« on: March 10, 2008, 06:57:26 PM »

http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=e10543891fd2e7277d15

This is discusting.

EDIT:

LET ME REPHRASE, THIS IS GARBAGE. IT UPSETS ME! GARBAGE, TRASH. TRASH TRASH! I'm really upset, really really upset. I'm really sorry, it upsets me so much. How dare they blaspheme God like this.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 07:02:54 PM by lilitalienboi16 »

Stevernator

Re: UTTER RANK HERESY AND BLASPHEMY AGAINST GOD
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2008, 07:08:05 PM »

The video is totally manipulative and tries to guilt people ppl into getting their friends and family saved. Fear is the strongest tool to control people and I cannot imagine anything scarier than some place of eternal torture. This reminds me of this wonderful scripture.

1Jn 4:18 Fear is not in love, but perfect love is casting out fear, for fear has chastening. Now he who is fearing is not perfected in love.

Now who in their right mind could believe that billions of ppl are going to hell and not be afraid.

Wouldn't it be great if the gospel was preached only out of love and gratitude and not fear!

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2008, 07:12:33 PM »

The video is totally manipulative and tries to guilt people ppl into getting their friends and family saved. Fear is the strongest tool to control people and I cannot imagine anything scarier than some place of eternal torture. This reminds me of this wonderful scripture.

1Jn 4:18 Fear is not in love, but perfect love is casting out fear, for fear has chastening. Now he who is fearing is not perfected in love.

Now who in their right mind could believe that billions of ppl are going to hell and not be afraid.

Wouldn't it be great if the gospel was preached only out of love and gratitude and not fear!

What upsets me so much is the fact that they actualy had someoen acting out a person being sent to hell. I'm sorry but that is trash, how can they even stand there with themselves and act out such an awful and horrible wicked discusting perverted blasphemous idea? HOW COULD THEY? I was also extremely upset and i found myself passeing back and forth in my room, knowing that people believe this trash, this garbage and are tormented every night. Knowing that there are hypocrits out there who take JOY in this belief. It upsets me, it truly upsets me. I don't know how else to put it. A horrible horrible wicked perverted doctrin of demons. Thats exactly what it is! Yet i am so tormented myself knowing that others believe such garbage and don't have the chance or the ability to hear the true gospel of Christ, to see the power in our Saviour, to truly see how MIGHTY our God is. SO might that NOTHING can keep Him from what He wants and those He loves, and GOD THUS LOVES THE WORLD.

I'm sorry, i'm just venting here... forgive me.

God bless,

Alex

rk12201960

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2008, 07:27:39 PM »

Hi All
I thank God everyday for the truth that God has given us via Ray.
I get upset when they write nasty letters to a man of God and this is why Ray gets emails like that.

Many are scared of satan but its God who we should fear. Only God can say how far satan is allowed to go and only that.
The churches have been using satan for many years in order to control.
Its has his mark (satan)and belongs to him as it was given.
What I'm trying to say is that satan is a tool (club) in teaching us how to be like God.
It helps me understand many things that I didn't before coming here.
I understand the anger because I feel it also.
Peace and wisdom.
Randy

« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 07:31:07 PM by Randy »

Sorin

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2008, 07:33:19 PM »

Hey Alex,

This video is just spewing forth that "Winning Souls for Jesus" crap that Christian leaders teach. However, they have no Scripture to back it up. In fact, Scripture says the complete opposite, that no man can come to Him, on their own. Why, because the carnal mind is enmity against God, that's why. Do they believe that Scripture? No, they believe that all he had to do, was tell him "how to be a Christian" and he
could have all on his own, come to Christ::)

The uncalled, CAN come to Christ in Christian-land, but not in the real world.

John 6:44
Young's Literal Translation:
no one is able to come unto me, if the Father who sent me may not draw him, and I will raise him up in the last day;

And

Romans 8:7
King James Bible:
Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

Peace,
Sorin

Martinez

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2008, 07:38:46 PM »

Yes you are right! fear is a strong motivator.
That's because fear comes from the prime directive of the flesh, SELF PRESERVATION.
Fear is of the flesh and therefore anything sown in flesh shall bring forth the fruits of the flesh.

Can anyone say "Corruption in the mainstream Christian Church is rife"?

The mainstream christian church can't bring forth fruit for life.

Rom 8:6  For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2008, 07:44:45 PM »

What upsets me so much is the fact that they actualy had someoen acting out a person being sent to hell. I'm sorry but that is trash, how can they even stand there with themselves and act out such an awful and horrible wicked discusting perverted blasphemous idea? HOW COULD THEY? I was also extremely upset and i found myself passeing back and forth in my room, knowing that people believe this trash, this garbage and are tormented every night. Knowing that there are hypocrits out there who take JOY in this belief. It upsets me, it truly upsets me. I don't know how else to put it. A horrible horrible wicked perverted doctrin of demons. Thats exactly what it is! Yet i am so tormented myself knowing that others believe such garbage and don't have the chance or the ability to hear the true gospel of Christ, to see the power in our Saviour, to truly see how MIGHTY our God is. SO might that NOTHING can keep Him from what He wants and those He loves, and GOD THUS LOVES THE WORLD.

God bless,

Alex

I think most of us had a bad reaction Alex (I sent the link to Ray and he said "I marvel that the letter he was writing didn't BURN?").

But that's why we're here.

Just don't forget, even this is God's will and doing. If we fight it with our own will, we fall short.

Dennis
« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 07:47:46 PM by Dennis Vogel »

David

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2008, 08:31:30 PM »

There's no end to the depravity of the carnal mind. I take this film about as seriously as that crack pot guy who claimed to have been to hell for half an hour or something like that. The pitty is that many will believe this garbage.

hebrewroots98

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2008, 08:40:11 PM »

Yes, my first thoought was that the letter surelywould have been burnt up had he been in a true HELL.  My 9 y.o. little boy just laughed and couldn't believe how ignorant adults can be.... :o ;)

Martinez

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2008, 08:42:41 PM »

There's no end to the depravity of the carnal mind. I take this film about as seriously as that crack pot guy who claimed to have been to hell for half an hour or something like that. The pitty is that many will believe this garbage.

Yeah or that book by that lady who's the pastor of a church who had a "Devine revelation of Hell"

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2008, 08:52:57 PM »

God bless,

Alex

I think most of us had a bad reaction Alex (I sent the link to Ray and he said "I marvel that the letter he was writing didn't BURN?").

But that's why we're here.

Just don't forget, even this is God's will and doing. If we fight it with our own will, we fall short.

Dennis

Dear Sorin, i agree 100% but who has believed our report oh Lord? :/

And thank you dennis for those words of wisdom, you are right, if i try and fight this i will fall short. It is all in the Lords Hand. I'm really sorry but i just can't stand to know others suffer out there due to this horrible doctrine. The idea that anyone would actualy teach and preach this and that it is recieved by many and that many more will hear it.. it hurts me deeply and torments me. :(

I marvel too, that the letter did not burn. Oh how LONG oh Lord?! How long...

Wow hebrew, what insight in the eyes of your son, truly we must be as children!

Thank you all again for your thoughts and comments.

God bless and much love to my brothers and sisters. This is a great reminder why we must stand firm in our Lord who shall uphold us in the darkest times and why we must study to show ourselves approved, all by His mercy and grace offcourse. If the Lord will it =]

In Christ,

Alex

Samson

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2008, 09:15:29 PM »

http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=e10543891fd2e7277d15

This is discusting.

EDIT:

LET ME REPHRASE, THIS IS GARBAGE. IT UPSETS ME! GARBAGE, TRASH. TRASH TRASH! I'm really upset, really really upset. I'm really sorry, it upsets me so much. How dare they blaspheme God like this.

I fully agree, if I had an incinerator, everyone knows how fast I would deposit it their, adding lots' of gasoline too,all I need now is matches. They would do well to deposit that garbage in the literal Valley of Hinnom, with the rest of the garbage, sorry Brothers and Sisters, I couldn't finish viewing that Youtube, it almost looks as if the guy who made that Video was trying to make GHOST PART TWO. Years ago I remember speaking with a fellow Christian and stating, " If God was really planning to Eternally Torture Wicked and Unbelieving People, it would be are obligation and Love for them to go to their homes and pound on their doors and warn them without letup, so they wouldn't end up their", but we both knew it wasn't true. Its' nice to knew that someday, they will know the truth about all of this and be set free, Praise Our God.

With Sadness, Samson

Matt

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2008, 10:52:58 PM »

I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

Sad but true.

Matt

gmik

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2008, 11:14:15 PM »

Good counsel and wisdom here!

Dante

« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2008, 11:31:34 PM »

Maybe all of you have seen this site already.

But just in case you have not, this site is so inspirational (I am being facetious) , loving and kind that I am soooo touched by the love!!! 

http://www.av1611.org/hell.html

Just imagine if you can the amount of torment and heartache that this kind of garbage can cause people!!!
Some people have had to seek mental help for ideologies and writings that this guy and others like him spew!!!

Dante

« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2008, 11:58:41 PM »

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=648912510964850987

Did you ever see this video??
I guess the flames of Hell was not bad enough, that they had to throw in some giant snakes and spiders
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 12:18:38 AM by Dante »

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2008, 12:52:09 AM »

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=648912510964850987

Did you ever see this video??
I guess the flames of Hell was not bad enough, that they had to throw in some giant snakes and spiders

It's all garbage, it upsets me so much. This is one of the reasons i pray God give me the strenght knowledge, wisdom, understanding to defend His Word. So that some people might have a chance of hearing the truth and escape this demonic hate filled blasphemy against God's Character.

Thanks for shareing though, i'm watching it as we speak, and i can already see it's garbage. How discusting they play all those people screaming in agony and pain and pictures of demons torturing people. Ugh... *deep breaths alex* ~sigh....

One day.. they will know the truth.. Praise our God He is fully in controle.
I trust in Him!

God bless,

Alex

hebrewroots98

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2008, 01:24:20 AM »

Isn't it strange that the christians can have their fill when it comes to certain evils?  For example in my city, a christian church was on the local news b/c other christians  were upset at the tactics that were being used to warn (scare) ppl about hell...This church had put on a play and when the observers would come in, the would sit down in a dark room and then a light ould cme on and they would observe all kinds of sins that were being reenacted behind a white sheet (in order to get the shadow and outline effect), they were reenacting/showing a woman having an abortion, men committing adultry, and every other  'pet' sin' that christiandom segregates.  Then they showed the hell scene with the victims  yelling and crying out in torment.  It was banned thankfully!

Then the Baptists have a city tour of HEAVENS' GATES AND HELL'S FLAMES'...a very similar play to the above.

I totally understand how you feel Italianboy! For years I was so paralyzed with the idea that MY loved ones could possibly end up in hell and even though I had done all in my power to teach and preach and push and minister toward them, I still was so shaken to my core about it that I literally had to quit reading the Word, going to church, talking about heaven and hell,  and I even had to quit praying for a while b/c I could not face a GOD who would do this to my loved ones (as well as let me suffer the torment of not being able to help save them and not give me a let up with the whole issue of HEll.)  Finally, I came to my senses after begging God to show me the truth of the matters of hell; what a burden...the hugest burden that I personally have ever carried in this heart and mind and spirit of mine!!!  So, hang in there brother, God is using this fear tactic of hell on the majority of ppl in order to get them to turn to HIM, but HE KNOWS THAT THEY WONT, AND THAT IS ALL IN HIS PLANS...IT WILL ALL BE OK...even those whom went to the mental institutions can handle being in there, and this is HIS will as well.  (I've known of one who went to a mental institute b/c of the BAPTISM issue...), HE will not give any of us more than we can handle...try and rest now brother :)

Martinez

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2008, 03:21:02 AM »

But just in case you have not, this site is so inspirational (I am being facetious) , loving and kind that I am soooo touched by the love!!! 

Just imagine if you can the amount of torment and heartache that this kind of garbage can cause people!!!
Some people have had to seek mental help for ideologies and writings that this guy and others like him spew!!!

Ha ha ha ha LOL!

That guy is a complete nutter probably driven insane by His own fear of Hell.

Actually, I have more respect for this guy who truly believes it and trying to do something to warn people and stop them ending up there than I do for those who believe it with all their heart but don't go around warning others.

In His own sick, twisted little way He is doing what He thinks is right which is all that should be expected of anyone.
So to that end it is Kind of noble.

Like I said, this guy is obviously tortured soul driven mad by His own fear of Hell, so I actually pity Him. I wish I could do something open His eyes and set him free from the darkness that He obviously living in.

David

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2008, 07:07:24 AM »

Ha ha ha ha LOL!

That guy is a complete nutter probably driven insane by His own fear of Hell.

Actually, I have more respect for this guy who truly believes it and trying to do something to warn people and stop them ending up there than I do for those who believe it with all their heart but don't go around warning others.

In His own sick, twisted little way He is doing what He thinks is right which is all that should be expected of anyone.
So to that end it is Kind of noble.

Like I said, this guy is obviously tortured soul driven mad by His own fear of Hell, so I actually pity Him. I wish I could do something open His eyes and set him free from the darkness that He obviously living in.

Good point. I was wondering actually, in the letter from hell film, they author implies that first of all the poor teenager Josh that went to hell didn't know about Christ, (thus denying Is 45:23, Rom14:11 and Phil 2:10). This would suggest that his sin then was just pure ignorance? Question, what if one is born blind and deaf (litterally speaking)? I guess according to this guy they better get themselves a Bible in braille seeing as God dishes out the worst punishment imaginable for ignorance (thus denying Luke 12:48). Secondly the author implies that it was actually Zakks fault that the Josh ended up there, for not sharing the Gospel with him. Surely then, according to that twisted logic Zakks sin was much greater than Josh, so will Zakk end up there too? Lastly, if Zakk received a letter, then someone must have delivered it, and there could possibly have been a post code or zip code on the letter. Their logic suggests that Hell is a literal place, a location somewhere. Now we know that according to scripture God created the Heavens and the earth. I don't think even this fool would suggest that Hell is in Heaven, therefore it must be a literal geographic location here on earth. Why not just get the marines to go and bust poor Josh out of there  ;)   
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 07:10:54 AM by David »
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 23 queries.