bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: UTTER RANK HERESY AND BLASPHEMY AGAINST GOD  (Read 20749 times)

Dante

Re: UTTER RANK HERESY AND BLASPHEMY AGAINST GOD
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2008, 09:14:06 AM »

Hey lilitalienboi16. I tend to think you and I are cut from the same cloth. I also, am Italian, and a very emotional one (Can you imagine that with a name like Dante, and on top of that my middle name is Salvatore,.....LOL!).
On the one hand I want to grab these people and shake them and say, "What the heck is wrong with you, you idiots!!!!"
And on the other I want to grab them and spiritually hug them and say, "Stop being deceived you poor, poor ignorant fools"!!!

But you know what bud? We have to remember, and this is something that I have to KEEP reminding myself of EVERY DAY, that this also, is God's plan. They are being "Given over" for a reason. It is all within God's purpose.

Some days I get up and I feel like my head is on FIRE when I see things like this. And then I have to sit back and take a deep breath (As you said) and just understand that that is the way it is and that is the way God wants it right now.

The way I TRY TO LOOK AT IT NOW. Is that it is a GOOD opportunity to pick apart the theology!!!!
As in the way you and others have done SO WELL, here on these pages! David makes some excellent points, Dennis Vogel made some excellent points. Think of the folly and TRY NOT TO GET UPSET. Just pick apart their argument in your mind and put it down on these and other pages if you feel the need.
Use their outlandish, horrible, putrid theology and just shoot holes in it.

I like to e-mail these people from time to time with the Word of God (In a nice and respectful way of course) and tell them how ridiculous there ideas are.

Sometimes this makes me feel better.

I hear you brother,... and I feel your pain. And I see that you are taking control. I just wanted to give you a bit of encouragement. It is what I need A LOT OF ALSO!! 

Dante
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 09:20:12 AM by Dante »

ellie77

« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2008, 10:57:40 AM »

Well,the only place I think hell exists is in the horror of their own minds..........

musicman

« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2008, 02:28:49 PM »

Has anybody noticed the contrasts between this ridiculous video and the Lazarus parable?  I mention this because christiandom always uses that parable to prove that the unrighteous will be conciously tortured in fire for all eternity.  First of all, this kid received a letter from hell.  Abraham said "between us and you a great chasm has been established, so that those wanting to cross  hence to you may not be able, nor yet thense may be ferrying to us".  So how did he receive a letter.  And what followed this statement by Abraham?  The rich man is asking that someone warn his five brothers of this awful place.  "No, father Abraham, but if someone should be going to them from the dead, they will be repenting.   But in this idiot video the kid's last wishes in his letter is "Wish you were here".   Now I hate to nitpick.  It's obvious that this guy knows is churchian theology, but he needs to study the details.  First off, the churchian usually has Lazarus representing the mind set of all those in hell.  Here, the kid wanted his friend to join him.  I'll add that there's no mention of worms, nashing of teeth, or of the different chambers that most churchians speak of.  There might be something real with that holding cell, however.  I'm thinking that judgement might involve for these hell teachers, a concious awareness and belief that they are headed for such an awful place.  Somehow they are going to reap what they sow.  The relief they will receive once they learn the truth will be profound.

By the way, that was the most disgusting display of god hate that I've ever heard.  Hollywood should make a movie out of it.

phazel

« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2008, 02:56:52 PM »

Wow,  the first few minutes of that nauseated me,    I might try to look at it some other time.

But  maybe there is no point in doing so now.

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2008, 04:28:14 PM »

Hey lilitalienboi16. I tend to think you and I are cut from the same cloth. I also, am Italian, and a very emotional one (Can you imagine that with a name like Dante, and on top of that my middle name is Salvatore,.....LOL!).
On the one hand I want to grab these people and shake them and say, "What the heck is wrong with you, you idiots!!!!"
And on the other I want to grab them and spiritually hug them and say, "Stop being deceived you poor, poor ignorant fools"!!!

But you know what bud? We have to remember, and this is something that I have to KEEP reminding myself of EVERY DAY, that this also, is God's plan. They are being "Given over" for a reason. It is all within God's purpose.

Some days I get up and I feel like my head is on FIRE when I see things like this. And then I have to sit back and take a deep breath (As you said) and just understand that that is the way it is and that is the way God wants it right now.

The way I TRY TO LOOK AT IT NOW. Is that it is a GOOD opportunity to pick apart the theology!!!!
As in the way you and others have done SO WELL, here on these pages! David makes some excellent points, Dennis Vogel made some excellent points. Think of the folly and TRY NOT TO GET UPSET. Just pick apart their argument in your mind and put it down on these and other pages if you feel the need.
Use their outlandish, horrible, putrid theology and just shoot holes in it.

I like to e-mail these people from time to time with the Word of God (In a nice and respectful way of course) and tell them how ridiculous there ideas are.

Sometimes this makes me feel better.

I hear you brother,... and I feel your pain. And I see that you are taking control. I just wanted to give you a bit of encouragement. It is what I need A LOT OF ALSO!! 

Dante

Thank you dante for your words. I try and remind myself everyday of exactly what you have said. God is controle, it is all in His hands and they are given over for it is his plan so that ultimately hey may bring about His WILL. What a marvelous day it will be and truly all those who have spoken this and blasphemed God's name among the nations will UTTERLY MOURNE AND REPENT for there heresy.

I thank God He never let me stumble into that kind of darkness, thank you Father! I know it is all Him, so i will with prayer and through Christ's strength attempt my best to have patience with these teachings of theirs and with those whom preach these things.

Lord have mercy on me!

God bless,

Alex

Dante

« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2008, 06:05:19 PM »

I will be praying for both of us lilitalienboi16. Peace be to you brother.

Some good points musicman.
On that same vein of thought, I have to remark on the video link that I sent with the guy who claims that he spent 23 minutes in Hell.

This guy "Bill Wiese" claims that the LORD GOD HIMSELF told him that he sent him to HELL so that he could see how horrible the place was. SO THAT, he could come back and tell anyone who would hear his TALE, SO THAT PEOPLE WOULDN'T GO THERE!!!!!

As musicman said: In the story of Lazarus and the rich man. The rich man asks for Lazarus to be sent to his brothers, so that his brothers would not go to this supposed hell. And what is the rich man told???? He is told that, if his brothers did not believe Moses and the prophets, then they would not believe anyone.

So according to Bill Wiese's beliefs (Not to mention, mainstream Christianity), Bill Wiese DEBUNKS his own TALE, by stating that he was sent back to tell others of how HORRIBLE hell is.

Since if he believes that the Lazarus and the rich man story to be about a LITERAL HELL, then God definitely would not have sent Bill back from this pagan hell to tell others, since it would DO NO GOOD!! Otherwise,.....why didn't God allow Lazarus to go back to the rich man's brothers??

Now at the very least there are hundreds people and church sites that are recognizing Bill's story as being genuine. So those hundreds of people and churches are helping Bill debunk his own theory.

It also amazes me that THESE DEMONS that Bill speaks of, get a jolt out of torturing humans. Why would God allow EVIL DEMONS to find pleasure in Hell???

Makes no sense does it? Well,......no use beating a REALLY dead horse.

If God ALWAYS does what he desires and pleases. (Which he does!!)
And God desires and Pleases to save all mankind (Which he does!!)
Then God's desire and pleasure to save ALL OF MANKIND WILL BE CARRIED OUT (Through Jesus Christ OUR LORD)!!!

Thank you God!!!!
Your the BEST!!!

« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 06:07:19 PM by Dante »

musicman

« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2008, 07:10:32 PM »

OK, Iv'e put this off long enough folks.
A few months ago I received a recording that will send chills down any atheists spine.
I know you won't believe it but my story must be told.
I was greeted by Satan himself, posing as a US postal worker.
He told me that I was in danger of the most horific and eternal experience imaginable.
He gave me a package with a CD inside.
Along with it was a letter.
The letter said that the damned will be condemned to a hell of fire and forced to listen to the lyrics on the CD.  Eventually we would not be able to resist singing and dancing on waves of fire to the tune.
With great fear I played the CD.
After hearing it once I destroyed it, never to play for anybody.
However, I have been cursed with this tune in my mind ever since.
I will now reveal Hell's Song lyrics.
I warn you however, you may never sleep again having read them.
And oh please, say you haven't heard this tune already. Here goes.

Ole ole - ole ole / Ole ole - ole ole
EE-Yessa Ha-ha
Ee-yes girls
Me mind on fire -- Me soul on fire -- Feeling hot hot hot
Party people -- All around me feeling hot hot hot
What to do - On a night like this
Music sweet - I can't resist
We need a party song - A fundamental jam
So we go rum-bum-bum-bum
Yeah we rum-bum-bum-bum
Feeling hot hot hot -- Feeling hot hot hot - oh Lord
(me la la la lum bum bum)
See people rocking -- Hear people chanting -- Feeling hot hot hot
Keep up this spirit -- Come on let's do it -- Feeling hot hot hot
It's in the air - Celebration time
Music sweet - captivate your mind
We have this party song - This fundamental jam
So we go rum-bum-bum-bum
Yeah we rum-bum-bum-bum
Feeling hot hot hot -- Feeling hot hot hot - Oh Lord
Ha-ha
EE-yes girls
People in the party - hot hot hot
People in the party - hot hot hot
They come to the party know what they got
They come to the party know what they got
I'm hot -- You're hot -- He's hot -- She's hot
I'm hot -- You're hot -- He's hot -- She's hot
(Real hot) -- (Real hot) -- (Real hot) -- (Real hot)H
a-ha-ha - Oh Lord
How you feeling? (Hot hot hot)
(Hot hot hot)(Hot hot hot)
(Hot hot hot)(Hot hot hot)

Oh please say I don't have to listen to this for all eternity.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 07:12:55 PM by musicman »

Sorin

« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2008, 07:34:40 PM »

I will be praying for both of us lilitalienboi16. Peace be to you brother.

Some good points musicman.
On that same vein of thought, I have to remark on the video link that I sent with the guy who claims that he spent 23 minutes in Hell.

This guy "Bill Wiese" claims that the LORD GOD HIMSELF told him that he sent him to HELL so that he could see how horrible the place was. SO THAT, he could come back and tell anyone who would hear his TALE, SO THAT PEOPLE WOULDN'T GO THERE!!!!!

As musicman said: In the story of Lazarus and the rich man. The rich man asks for Lazarus to be sent to his brothers, so that his brothers would not go to this supposed hell. And what is the rich man told???? He is told that, if his brothers did not believe Moses and the prophets, then they would not believe anyone.

So according to Bill Wiese's beliefs (Not to mention, mainstream Christianity), Bill Wiese DEBUNKS his own TALE, by stating that he was sent back to tell others of how HORRIBLE hell is.

Since if he believes that the Lazarus and the rich man story to be about a LITERAL HELL, then God definitely would not have sent Bill back from this pagan hell to tell others, since it would DO NO GOOD!! Otherwise,.....why didn't God allow Lazarus to go back to the rich man's brothers??

Now at the very least there are hundreds people and church sites that are recognizing Bill's story as being genuine. So those hundreds of people and churches are helping Bill debunk his own theory.

It also amazes me that THESE DEMONS that Bill speaks of, get a jolt out of torturing humans. Why would God allow EVIL DEMONS to find pleasure in Hell???

Makes no sense does it? Well,......no use beating a REALLY dead horse.

If God ALWAYS does what he desires and pleases. (Which he does!!)
And God desires and Pleases to save all mankind (Which he does!!)
Then God's desire and pleasure to save ALL OF MANKIND WILL BE CARRIED OUT (Through Jesus Christ OUR LORD)!!!

Thank you God!!!!
Your the BEST!!!

Dante,

You ought to email that to those who claim to have been to hell so that they can come back and warn everybody about it. :P
And to those who believe those who tell such blasphemous lies.

That 23 minutes in hell guy just got "owned"...  lol!

Take care,
Sorin

Sorin

« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2008, 07:37:16 PM »

Musicman,

Listening to that for all eternity is torture worse than hell itself! Because unlike hell, that music actually exists! EEK!

And you're one funny guy!  :D

-Sorin

« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 07:38:27 PM by Sorin »

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2008, 11:18:37 PM »

Hello Good people of God.
I would like to comment on this post.
A brother PMed me and asked to know more about me; so this one is for you brother.
I agree that false teachings have people scared beyond control.
My friend was caught between the god of false teachings and her kids.
As she struggled to hold to teachings that were made of man but offered as Gods teaching, the pain of her children was more than evident as they were suffering from the other kids unkind and hateful words and or actions.
They tried so hard to hold to what they knew their mother loved and held as the true word of God.
Some people want to find and support the hell teaching, then this is what you are supporting, the sacrifice of our children to the false gods of this world.
Shame on YOU! YOU VIPERS! YOU BEAST!
YES LORD, I WAS THE BEAST! The in-forcer of lies of what I thought was the truth. This is why forgiveness is FIRST.
The Grace of God has opened my eyes.
So by fire I AM cleaned daily and pray that God may use me to rebuild these victims of Gog.
Yes satan feeds on all of use one time or another however,
God is ALL POWERFUL and in CONTROL of ALL THINGS,
Do not be faint for your GOD IS THE LIVING GOD!

GOD HAVE MERCY ON US ALL!
IN CHRIST
Q

Amen brother, preach the good news, PREACH IT! HEAVEN TO MY EARS!! =]]]

<3

Matt

« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2008, 04:48:41 AM »

lilitalienboi16
I noticed that you now have 666 posts  :o :o :o

;D

Samson

« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2008, 11:20:23 AM »

lilitalienboi16

;D
              Thats' pretty good, Matthew, I wonder what number those guys that made those awful videos that were discussing at this post have, I didn't see the second video yet, if I really want my senses shocked and numbed, I guess I will check it out.

Samson.

Sorin

« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2008, 12:10:37 PM »

lilitalienboi16

;D

Oh oh! He must be "Da Debble!"  ;D

Samson

« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2008, 12:18:38 PM »

lilitalienboi16

;D

Oh oh! He must be "Da Debble!"  ;D

Don't make me laugh Sorin, I did, because my wife who works at a N.J. Mental Health facility that has a patient that actually talks to my wife about helping her with Da Debble to get rid of him, this patient was raised a JW and after that early life experience is a few too many cards short of a full deck.

Keep em Laughing, Samson.

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2008, 06:37:38 PM »

AH YES. Great observations. THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST. DESTROY THIS BEAST! YES I HAVE 666! NOW ALL MAY SEE WHAT I TRULY AM. I AM A BEAST!

Well.. now it's 667... am i no longer a beast? haha, no no, i'm still a beast! RAWR!

Come Lord Jesus Come! :)))))

God bless,

Alex

Matt

« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2008, 08:38:41 PM »

Samson,
  Where in NJ?  I grew up in a town called Hillside, near Newark.

David

« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2008, 08:47:45 PM »

Has anyone here ever read the bogus so called apocolyptic revelations of Peter and Paul? They are both utterly depraved works, filled with the most vile imagry of hell. According to the book I have that contains them, they surfaced around about 4ad in the Roman Church, but were lost to time because Scripture had already been canonized.
If you can get a book with them in, and you can get through the utter depravity of whats written in them, its a great insight into just where all this garbage came from in the Roman Church. Whoever was responsible for penning these books would leave todays horror fiction writers in the dust. Sick stuff.

Samson

« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2008, 09:20:10 PM »

Samson,
  Where in NJ?  I grew up in a town called Hillside, near Newark.

Hey Matthew,

Actually my wife works at Hagedorn Pyschiatric Hospital in Glen Gardner, N.J., its near Clinton, N.J., approximately 3 miles from there. We live in Easton, Pa. I spent the growing up years of my life first in South Plainfield and then close to the Milford, N.J. area, but most of my Adult life in the Easton, Pa area.                         
                                           Peace to you & yours, Samson.

Dante

« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2008, 08:04:18 AM »

Check out this church of Haters. ::)
It shows you what the mindset of Hell and other anti-God like propaganda will do to a people.
BE ADVISED,.....SOME OF THE LANGUAGE IS NOT FOR CHILDREN!!

But,..this kind of thing should be seen. It drives home a point that, we as Christians, must ALWAYS Speak out of LOVE AND NOT HATE!!

And always try to rightly divide the word of truth!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gX-vQ5sMOw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UMP3AK5jwo&feature=related

Sorin

« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2008, 12:15:06 PM »

Dante, what you say is true, except for if you are worshiping the OT God. Then there is no love your enemies but rather seek and destroy them and take their land. And I think that's what they're doing--they have no love for homosexuals because look at what happened to Sodom, and so forth.

Not saying I agree with them disrupting funerals of dead soldiers--but I think that's what's happening. That's Where they get their hatred from--the OT.

Peace,
Sorin 

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 17 queries.