bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: UTTER RANK HERESY AND BLASPHEMY AGAINST GOD  (Read 20748 times)

musicman

Re: UTTER RANK HERESY AND BLASPHEMY AGAINST GOD
« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2008, 04:29:39 PM »

Dante, what you say is true, except for if you are worshiping the OT God. Then there is no love your enemies but rather seek and destroy them and take their land. And I think that's what they're doing--they have no love for homosexuals because look at what happened to Sodom, and so forth.

Not saying I agree with them disrupting funerals of dead soldiers--but I think that's what's happening. That's Where they get their hatred from--the OT.

Peace,
Sorin 

The God of the OT (also Christ) has no comparison with what these evil heretics preach and worship.  The destruction which was commanded by God in the OT was to be a type and shadow of the death of the carnal mind in later times (not sure what taking their plunder represents).  God never said to hate anybody.  What the OT shows is that God is in complete control.  They were created to be His enemies.  The death and slaughter in the OT is of no real consequence when we consider that God creates, God destroys, and finally, God saves.  The destruction in the OT was to be examples for God's chosen.  It can not be understood by these hell mongering lunitcs nor by the less vocal hell believers of today.  I'm sure you didn't mean that the OT justifies this groups ridiculous hate.

« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 04:31:13 PM by musicman »

David

« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2008, 10:43:05 PM »

Dante, what you say is true, except for if you are worshiping the OT God. Then there is no love your enemies but rather seek and destroy them and take their land. And I think that's what they're doing--they have no love for homosexuals because look at what happened to Sodom, and so forth.

Not saying I agree with them disrupting funerals of dead soldiers--but I think that's what's happening. That's Where they get their hatred from--the OT.

Peace,
Sorin 

Hi Sorin.
I think these people get their hatred straight from the devil. The devil knew scripture too. Luke 4.
Be blessed
David.

Dante

« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2008, 11:07:39 PM »

Sorin.

God does not change.
He is the same yesterday, today and will be the same for all time.
He is the same God in the OT as he is in the NT.

These people believe in hell. And are telling people that their loved ones are going there, for serving their country. There is a GROSS mismanagement of God's word on their part.

And they are hateful to the core.

I am fully aware that they are part of God's plan and that God wants them to be talking this way, yet I do not in anyway condone what they say.
They condemn homosexuality, yet they do not understand that if you break ONE part of the law, you have broken the WHOLE of the law (We are ALL guilty, and we should not go around pointing fingers at other's sins). You who are without sin cast the first stone, is what I would tell this woman.

They are just out of their minds!!
And their ideas come right from their father the devil.

Sorin

« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2008, 11:53:35 PM »

To all,

I apologize for that post--it was stupid of me to think like that. And to say that they "get their hatred from the OT" and so forth.

Most of all I need forgiveness from God, for this and other things as well...

Peace,
Sorin

Samson

« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2008, 10:07:41 AM »

To all,

I apologize for that post--it was stupid of me to think like that. And to say that they "get their hatred from the OT" and so forth.

Peace,
Sorin

It's okay Sorin, it's always refreshing when a Man apologizes and displays humility, WHOEVER HUMBLES THEMSELVES WILL BE EXALTED, we don't see much humility in our world, instead we see PRIDE AND JUSTIFICATION and add to that ARROGANCE. I rarely witness the young people of our time displaying humility, as an example--- My wife went to the movies with her brother yesterday, it was his Birthday, I was at work at the time. She told me about a large group of teenagers making an excessive amount of noise, she finally told them to SHUT THEIR MOUTHS, one of them replied by saying that he didn't have to, when hearing about this, my blood began to boil(momentarily), I thought to myself, WHAT ARROGANCE. Anyway, I thought to mention this to emphasize my admiration for your humility.

Your Brother in Christ, Samson.

Sorin

« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2008, 02:14:03 PM »

Hey Samson,

Yeah kids today are really arrogant and rude. I blame society, and these stupid 'child abuse' laws for it too. We need to bring back dad's
beating their kids with the belt--and make it legal.  ;D
Then and only then will be start seeing changes 'round here. A little chastisement never killed anyone. ;)

Also your wife or her brother could have notified the theater folk about the noise, and those trouble makers would have been kicked out
with no refund. And thanks for the kind words.

Take care,
Sorin

« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 02:15:35 PM by Sorin »

Samson

« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2008, 02:32:54 PM »

For Sorin,

Actually, they did tell the theater authorities, they told them to shut up or be quiet, as soon as the theater people left, they started right up again. Don't Worry, I'm calling the theater Tomorrow and will go up the ladder, if I don't receive satisfaction. I can tell you for a fact, if I spoke to my Father the way these Kids flap their poisonous tongue's, I probably wouldn't have liked the consequences, that just didn't happen in the I grew up in.

Peace to you Brother, Samson.

Dante

« Reply #47 on: March 16, 2008, 05:14:20 PM »

To all,

Peace,
Sorin

Sorin, there is no need to apologize.
If you DID believe that, that is your right.
I believe you to be right, to correct yourself!
But I don't think that you ever need to apologize to any of us for ever thinking anything!!!!!

God be with you my brother.
Proud to call you that, by the way!!
Dante :D
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.