bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Hi y'all from New Zealand.  (Read 11149 times)

JD

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Hi y'all from New Zealand.
« on: March 11, 2008, 04:47:44 AM »

Greetings all you good people in BT land from New Zealand. (the good news travels far!)

My names Johnny and I live in West Auckland, New Zealand. I and a very small group of friends have been reading all of Rays stuff for about two years now. Doh!......What had we been thinking!.....what a trip! (lots of penny's dropping, lights switching on, head banging, brow beating, waking up, etc etc..) Consequently we have all left our churches (heretics!) and have been meeting as a wee gathering in our homes.
Is there any good folk our way out west interested in getting together?.....tumble weed.....wind whistling...don't be no stranger ya hear!

Thanks for everybodys contributions to this site- your hard work is appreciated big time and all the transcripts are great. Pats on the back all round!

Great to be apart of this community-(despite the overload of humble pie being consumed-an aquired taste it must be said!)

Bless you all.

Johnny and Co.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 04:54:32 AM by JD »

joyful1

Re: Hi y'all from New Zealand.
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2008, 05:07:46 AM »

:D Welcome Johnny and Co.!
Great to know that there are "family" way over in New Zealand! Looking forward to getting to know all of you and reading your posts!
BTW are you guys on high-speed or dial-up? I know that when I was on dial-up a lot of the graphics would not load onto my screen.  So....hopefully you'll see the welcome sign below...but if not....welcome anyway!!

Joyce  :)

Kat

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2008, 10:53:16 AM »

Hi Johnny and co.,

It is so good to hear of your little group  :)
What a blessing to have friends to discuss these Truths with.  I hope all of you will make this forum part of your fellowship.

Yes I know the feeling, once your eyes are opened, you think how could I have been sucked into believing such heresy.  But it has happened to us all, as Paul states;

Titus 3:3  For we ourselves were also once foolish, disobedient, deceived...

Well do join in the discussions, we would like the input from a far-flung part of the family  :D

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Extol

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2008, 05:42:57 PM »

Hi Johnny! Welcome to BT!! New Zealand is a place I'd love to visit someday. I've been staying at a hostel in the U.K. and the manager there is from Christchurch.  :) Hope to meet you somday brother!

Sorin

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2008, 08:09:24 PM »

Welcome Johnny,

I agree with Extol; New Zealand is a nice place. And I'd like to visit it too someday myself.

Take care,
Sorin

Beloved

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2008, 11:57:28 PM »

Welcome  to you JD and to your little crowd down there
 {{{{Hell}}}} (the spellchecker did not catch it   :o
I am leaving it so people will understand the reference in the posts that follow
The down there was reference to their southern location from me

Glad that you have come to the forum and look forward to you at this love feast

beloved
« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 05:07:38 PM by Beloved »

Samson

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2008, 12:28:04 PM »

Welcome Johnny,

I, also heard that New Zealand is a nice place to live and visit. It's my undersatanding that(unlike the U.S.), its' very difficult to just move there, you can't just pop in, like you can here. My Dad visited their once. Now put your seat belt on and prepare yourself for a wonderfull Spiritual Journey laden with Truth, enjoy the Spiritual Feast provided at this table and the great fellowship provided at this Site.
                                    Your Brother in Christ, Samson.

Sorin

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2008, 01:03:12 PM »

Welcome Johnny,

I, also heard that New Zealand is a nice place to live and visit. It's my undersatanding that(unlike the U.S.), its' very difficult to just move there, you can't just pop in, like you can here. My Dad visited their once. Now put your seat belt on and prepare yourself for a wonderfull Spiritual Journey laden with Truth, enjoy the Spiritual Feast provided at this table and the great fellowship provided at this Site.

Hence it being such a nice place. They don't allow just anybody in; much like The Kingdom of God, doesn't just allow anybody in.
U.S. is more like hell, everybody's invited.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 01:05:29 PM by Sorin »

joyful1

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2008, 01:52:40 PM »

:D Beloved.....LOL!....I SURE hope that's a typo at the beginning of your note!
hehehehehehehehe!!!!!
Joyce :D

Samson

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2008, 09:30:30 PM »

Welcome Johnny,

Hence it being such a nice place. They don't allow just anybody in; much like The Kingdom of God, doesn't just allow anybody in.
U.S. is more like hell, everybody's invited.

Thankyou Sorin,

I almost died laughing, that had to make the top ten for priceless comments, my type of humor, just some good old fashioned sarcasm, reminded me of something Robin Williams would say and it's true too. Their are two ways I'd prefer dying, one of them laughing, the other I can't mention here, laughing is probably my second choice, but we both know that God makes that decision.

Keep us Entertained and Laughing in the meantime, Samson.

kweli

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2008, 11:28:45 AM »

:D Beloved.....LOL!....I SURE hope that's a typo at the beginning of your note!
hehehehehehehehe!!!!!
Joyce :D

I cant believe I missed that  :D :D :D
Beloved, we must report you to the mods.

Welcome  to you Johnny & Co. Much like the rides in a amusement park, it might get a little bumpy/scary/shocking along the way. But there's that nice feeling of "let's do it again" at the end of each ride. Buckle up. Or rather "Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist..."(Ephesians 6:14). You have got to love His Word

All Glory to Him
Kweli

Beloved

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2008, 05:14:34 PM »

;D ;D ;D
I fixed it. I cannot type worth a lick sometimes   :-[

I do not know how that got there (H is not close to W) I must have cut and past something... :-[

One good thing is that ...at least here at BT....we all know Hell  does't exist.....but something much much better for us all in the long run.

These guys may live far off and south but I want them to know that I love OZ and New Zealand and would move to either place in a twinkling.

Beloved

gmik

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2008, 10:54:01 PM »

Hey JD.  Humor is contagious!!!!!  Welcome to Johnny and the gang!!

Well most of us are drooling already that you actually have a few people to fellowship with...in person!!!

Hey forum, wasn't pera from NZ??  Martinez too.

Everything I ever wanted to learn about NZ, I learned from lord of the rings! :D

faith2faith

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2008, 12:32:55 AM »

Welcome Johnny and  BT Life group.   ;)

Hi to the westside me from southside and welcome to any1 outside Lol, I have been part of this forum for approx
2 Big weeks lol, but i was called out of the Circus last year but Gosh what a supprise their are other people whom
God has called and by the looks of things (heaps) I was lead to this BT website and I have encountered so many
awesome saints on here, oh but not to mention I'v wanted to start little BT group to but Goh i didn't know of any
one who'd be interested, Johnny if you's know of anyone who maybe live near by I'd be more then happy to open
my home to others for fellowship..

Ps i have been going to a lifegroup just of great sth rd, and sharing lil bit with those who are still " stuck" you know
what mean! 

BUT Yeah Big welcome to you's!!
wam regads trish :)

JD

« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2008, 06:36:46 AM »

Hey Trish! Wow great to hear from you.......there is life outside the west. Amen sister!

It means so much to us ( our little group) when we see others in N.Z. being called to the wonderful truths of Gods word. It's a hell of a journey though aint it? There are other kiwis here aswell, Heidi (lovely!) from paraparaumu,Vaughan whom we have met (awesome guy- shout out to you bud if youre reading!) My wife Rachel, Eric, Vaughan and Greg are all learning or should I say re-learning as you are....what a blessing to be called to such revelation and understanding eh! We are all in our 30's-40's...not quite ready for the rest home just yet and have been praying for contact with others...namely YOU!

Eric (wazzup!...you should be working!) has whanau (Manu Samoa) and friends southside ways...you are not alone earthling!

Be awesome if we could catch up with you soon.

Have you got an email address etc etc. Cant wait to hear back from you.

Bless you heaps.

U go gurlfren!

Johnny.

faith2faith

« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2008, 09:19:37 AM »

Hi johnny and Rachel & Hello whanau Lol!!!

well it certainly has raised sum eye brows, and its the narrow gate that we seek to come through, but yes what a journey
I have so much to share an tell you guys that it would make your eyes Pop out Lol not literaly, last year was the Biggest
Challenge ever for me and I thought I was alone in what God took me through, come to the point id starting thinking Lo
was that God or just me being carnal, But Praise God I found a site with the called and chosen, and other people (brothers
& sisters) such as (you's)  :'(  ah that would be tears of joy....oh id love to meet you Guy's id probably cry my eyes out...but i'm strong  :'(

Hi Eric/ Vaughan/ and Greg/ oh and hi to Heidi. Big Shout OUT to you ALL!!! :)

Oh and i'v just turned 40yrs August gone and am still a spring chicken LOL.

Here's me email (trishjmaine@hotmail.com)

God Bless and Look forward to hearing from you's!!!

OBrenda

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2008, 10:52:20 AM »

A Warm Welcome to Johnny & The Gang!

How exciting to have a group!
Brenda

Phil3:10

« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2008, 02:25:34 PM »

Johnny,
What a wonderful thing to have a small group that can meet and worship our LORD. You are indeed blessed and continuing in Ray's teachings and in this forum will greatly bless you in the future.
In HIM,
Phil3:10

Linny

« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2008, 06:50:45 PM »

Wow, what most of us would give to have a group! What a blessing!
So glad to have you guys join us. ;D

Blessings,
Lin

faith2faith

« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2008, 01:26:29 AM »

Hi Lin :)

And oh it would be such a joy to fellowship with Like minds in agreement with God's word and Bible truths,
I think we all need each other in times of "fellowship/Prayer/and worship." Jesus needed his Disciples for
fellowship and support with prayers, and we need that as well, I think its time to post those Bill Boards at
the shopping malls, there are Bible truths brothers and sisters in your communities like myself who long to
fellowship and pray and Grow together even if its just for cuppa and a catch up... :)

God Bless you all and my prayers are lifted up daily for all of you, i pray God will either bring you into close fellowship,
or if not may it be his will for you to start a little home group.

Cheers God bless Lin ;D

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 19 queries.