bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Messed up" e-mail.  (Read 4537 times)

orion77

"Messed up" e-mail.
« on: May 07, 2006, 12:51:05 AM »

Did you all read the e-mail that Ray received entitled, "messed up"?

Easy to see their works, it's all about hate, torture and unrighteous judgment.  No mercy, no forgiveness, no loving your enemy.  Incredible, what can come from the mouth of a carnally minded christian.  Easy to see how God calls the carnal mind His enemy.

Nothing said, personally towards this person.  This is where he is now in his walk.  I venture to say many people will be like this one day,  :shock:  :o .

Attitudes simular to this, through the ages have undoubtedly caused much grief, pain, suffering and death to many, many past, present and future true brothers and sisters.

I especially thank the God we worship, that people of this mindset will be forgiven and shown the truth and the err of their ways.

God bless,

Gary

orion77

"Messed up" e-mail.
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2006, 11:43:33 AM »

I hear ya, bobby.  I believe the big difference is when we truly follow Jesus, begin to start dying to the flesh as He did.  Then, we can see and experience His life.  What an amazing difference, huh?

We are no longer under the penalty of sin, which is death.  But, life through Him, higher spiritual truths become visible.  It becomes a walk with more excitement and earnest expectations.  Even though its not easy, but well worth the hardships to endure to the end.

God bless,

Gary

Harryfeat

"Messed up" e-mail.
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2006, 11:54:39 AM »

Hello Gary,

I often find these emails quite depressing for two reasons.

First, If you truly believe in eternal punishment, then you should be very concerned about losing your soul to the eternal punishment of hell because you demonstrate a lack of love toward a fellow human.

Secondly, reading nasty and hateful things said about Ray or anyone else just disturbs me.  Sarcasm can be truly hateful.  

I personally don't believe in eternal punishment because it just doesn't fit into a doctrine of love.  However, God is the ultimate determiner as to my fate. If eternal damnation His judgement then that's what will happen.  It seems to me that  we just all need to agree that His will be done and we will all be on the same page regardless of what we think is our end.

feat

orion77

"Messed up" e-mail.
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2006, 12:55:23 PM »

Hello, feat.

I can agree with you, some of the posts can be very demeaning.  This gives some insight into how differently the Word of God can be taken.  Seems that difference is like night and day.  Amazing how intelligent people oftentimes can not see the spiritual.

Truth is, none of us can see these truths until God our Father drags us.  It's easier to see and discern who has been dragged and who has not.  Many of the e-mails Ray receives are very sincere and thankful for their eyes being opened.  I simply use them as references to keep in memory that not all of us are at the same point of our walk.

God bless,

Gary
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 17 queries.