bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm Makeing A  (Read 5043 times)

lilitalienboi16

I'm Makeing A
« on: March 22, 2008, 12:48:57 AM »

Website. Before you remove this post please hear me out! I'm not teaching anything on that page, i jsut wanted to share with everyone and show people what i have accomplished! It wasn't easy and took alot of trial and error, but check it out, tell me ifyou like the feel and everything. I think its pretty cool ^^

CURRENTLY ALL I HAVE IS A HOME PAGE! Everything is subject to change! =]]] Copyright me :D

http://www.alex.mokbel.name/

God bless,

Alex

rk12201960

Re: I'm Makeing A
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2008, 01:05:02 AM »

Not bad Alex.
Nice start.Ask Ray if you can link over to his site.

peace and Wisdom bro,
Randy
 ;D 8) ;D

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2008, 01:09:26 AM »

Not bad Alex.
Nice start.Ask Ray if you can link over to his site.

peace and Wisdom bro,
Randy
 ;D 8) ;D

Thanks randy, i definately will! :))))

When i get it up and running a bit more with some more stuff :D

gmik

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2008, 01:15:45 AM »

Hi.  I love the bold BRINGING HOPE headline.  Makes you want to read more.  I couldn't read anything else.  It was all black.  Let us know when to check back.
Great!!

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2008, 01:17:38 AM »

Hi.  I love the bold BRINGING HOPE headline.  Makes you want to read more.  I couldn't read anything else.  It was all black.  Let us know when to check back.
Great!!

Hey gmik, it should appear all black. There is infact a home page and you are correct, the header is bold and does state BRINGING HOPE. Apperently you can see some of it, try giving it more time to load and let me know if it works out for you. I hope you are able to see the whole thing!!

Thanks for the encouragement, both of you!

With love,

Alex

cherokee

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2008, 10:31:28 AM »

Nice start Alex.

I added it to my favorites so I can check in to see how its going.

Peace to you,

Suzie

Samson

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2008, 11:30:29 AM »

Hello Alex,

I didn't know that you were studying to be a Doctor, congratulations, we could use more Doctors that have integrity, wish you were in my area. I liked your comment, " If their was no God, we wouldn't have Atheists". Thats a good point, and if we didn't have a high percentage of Religious Leaders misrepresenting God, we might not have any Atheists.

May God be with you in your endeavors, Samson.

Kat

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2008, 12:00:09 PM »

Hi Alex,

I like it  :)
But I've always liked your attitude and candid remarks here.  This has a lot of potential, it will be interesting to watch it develop.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2008, 02:05:51 PM »

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for your kind comments and remarks! I'm so glad everyone is enjoying it! By Gods grace and mercy it shall continue in the direction of TRUTH! In Jesus Christ it shall bring forth all good fruits He wants, i can only pray. Lord willing He shall guide this site in every step and direction.

Thanks alot guys and God bless!

I plan on adding a shout box sometime in the future when i figure out how to do it. [It's not easy] So than you can add comments and things if you like.

Also if you guys see any spelling mistakes or thing anything could be added to improve it than please let me  know! I don't bite :D

With love to you all in Christ Jesus,

Alex
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 21 queries.