bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The True Salvation  (Read 4706 times)

egrow

The True Salvation
« on: May 07, 2006, 07:51:22 AM »

NOTE:: I only go online on the weekends, so please forgive me if I don't responed quickly.  I also don't write a lot at one time, so this post is very short and isn't a complete understanding, but rather something to stir-up spiritual thinking.

Acts 2:37,38 We must Repent and be Baptized.  Repentance is on going, as the Greek tense implies, however Baptism needs to be understood spiritually and NOT carnaly 2 Cor. 3:6.  Carnal thinking will bring death, but if one is spiritually minded, it will bring life eternal.  1 Pet. 3:20,21, is a good scripture to meditate on.  "Like Figure" which is H2O Baptism (NOT the real thing), but is a carnally understanding or belief among many religions.  There have been many church splits and others to raise-up out of this carnal understanding.  1 Pet. 1:23, by fully immeresing yourself in the Word of God, you are being Baptized.  Jas. 1:18, the Word of God is NOT the bible, but the letter, The Word of God is spiritually understood Jn. 4:24.
NO I'm NOT putting down the bible at ALL, but rather trying to make a point here.  The carnal understanding of the written scriptures will lead to death, but the spirit of the written Word is Life 2 Cor. 3:6.  The water in which we are to be baptized is called "living waters" Jn. 4:10 I hope I have NOT upset anyone, for my intent is to bring everyone to the understanding that to-date many have been taught the carnal understanding of the scriptures.  If there is the smallest chance that I have a point, it's worth looking into.  2 Cor. 13:1 & 2 Tim. 2:15, there is NO greater witness than the written scriptures rightly divided.

P.S.    Again I know this is NOT enough scripture to show this hidden Truth, however I hope this has stirred-up the spirit of God in all of you to seek the Truth of this.  Remember, be as a little child and put everything you think you know aside and be open minded.  For in Jesus day, the people had to put aside their religious beliefs to see His truth.

Becky

The True Salvation
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2006, 04:52:15 PM »

I'm not sure what your post is trying to accomplish:  I couldn't understand if you were arguing against a previous post or restating what we've learned at Bible-Truths.

Could you clarify??

lilitalienboi16

The True Salvation
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2006, 10:39:10 PM »

Yea im just lost as becky.. whats the point of this? I think i agree but, maybe this is the wrong website? lol.

hillsbororiver

The True Salvation
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2006, 10:55:28 PM »

Hello egrow, I am also not sure why you posted that here, the whole purpose of Bible Truths and this Forum is looking at His Word in spirit. We are in agreement with your statement about seeing the spiritual rather than the physical.

Joh 6:63  It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

http://bible-truths.com/lake4.html

Joe

egrow

True Salvation Reply
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2006, 08:52:00 AM »

This was a start and not a debate.  This is NOT just about spiritual understanding,  but this is about the largest and most dangerous deception that is in the Earth today.  Water Baptism has NO part in Salvation and to be fully immersed in the Word you would know the Truth.  To make clear what I'm driving at, I will point out some Hidden Manna, but do not be offended if you do not understand.

If you understand the spirit of the Word than you know that Jesus is & was never a man.  Acts 4:12, Jesus was & is a name and that name is Rev. 19:13.  This is to spiritually understand the scriptures, NOT to offend any ones doctrine, but this is the Hidden Manna spoken of in the Word.  There are many more Truths NOT know or at least brought out to the rest of the Christian community.

There are more scriptures to show this Truth, but you have a spiritual understanding , therefore you will understand the dangers of what is preached and the Truth.  The mark of the beast is to worship a man and NOT a process of coming to God.  The purpose of this doctrine is to have Christians sit back and do nothing, because it's all been done for you.

Who moves towards God, if he or she thinks they are already worshipping God?

hillsbororiver

The True Salvation
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2006, 09:05:53 AM »

egrow, please read the Forum rules before posting anything more.

Thank you,

Joe
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 20 queries.