bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Testimony of an X Outlaw Biker  (Read 3981 times)

egrow

Testimony of an X Outlaw Biker
« on: May 07, 2006, 08:09:11 AM »

I grew up and lived in the streets of Philadelphia, Penna.  I have been in more shoot-outs than most police officers see in a life time.  I never read the bible, nor did I believe in God until 3/2/89.  The day before, my boss gave me a "Soul Winner's" edition of the New testiment and told me I could read it or work some more.  I read it and in the morning I was driving to work and thought I was talking to myself when I was lifed-up into the presentance of God.  I can NOT explain any more than that, as where God is, is outside of time & space.  It seemed to be only a second or two when I had returned to myself.  I had a conversation with God, while being surprised that He was REAL.

The rest is history, but the purpose of this testimony is to let people know that the hidden things of God can bring more sorrow than all the people I have hurt in my life.  Christians, of which I'm now of, have been lied to, NOT intensionally, about many things.  Salvation is important, but becoming a Son of God is much better and is open to all that would, however evil has had thousands of years to spread lies within Christianity.  Please keep an open mind when you read the scriptures, as mind control is NOT limited to mankind.  Evil ONLY has to tell you that your are saved and you need to do nothing more.  If one looses his/her wallet and doesn't know it, why would they look for it?

orion77

Testimony of an X Outlaw Biker
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2006, 06:06:27 PM »

Welcome to the forum, egrow.  Appreciate the testimony.  Gods message definitly is hidden from the world.  It takes diligence to find great treasure.  Hope you have read all the material on this site.  Very eye opening and truthful.

God bless,

Gary

gmik

testimony of biker
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2006, 10:14:10 PM »

Welcome to the forum.  I would love to read your complete testimony. To see how God drags us to Himself is amazing.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 17 queries.