bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Exposing those  (Read 5128 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Exposing those
« on: March 15, 2008, 10:27:07 AM »

Dear Joshua: I understand what you are trying to convey, however, you are Scripturally wrong on all your points. I will make a few COMMENTS in your email.............

Joshua asks: Do you really believe that the 3rd forever made it unscriptural?

COMMENT:  You have reference to Mr. Hagee stating that Jesus will reign "for ever, and ever AND EVER." Yes, of course that is Scripturally wrong.

or that it would offend God.... it was an emphasis...

COMMENT:  Undoubtedly, but nonetheless, unscriptural and heresy.

Does the bible not say touch not Mine anointed?

COMMENT:  "Anointed" means "consecrated," and consecrated means "To declare or set apart as sacred." So Mr. Hagee fails on two points: 
[1] He is neither "sacred," and
[2] neither is he "GOD'S" sacred prophet. God does not have "sacred prophets and teachers" who are heretics speaking damnable heresies [as per his "7 Wonders of Hell" sermon (II Pet. 2:1).

There is a thin line between critique and criticize... that is something between you and God.

COMMENT:  Actually, I don't believe that you could find or define that "fine line." There are virtually synonymous in most instances. A critique is critical review by a critic.  If there is a fine line, it would be something like this:  First I "critique" Mr. Hagee's damnable sermon, and Second I "critize" it for the damnable heresy it is.

Some of your arguments are just but to speak at someone the way you do in know way helps.

COMMENT:  Oh but it DOES!  It has already helped tens of thousands who have come to our site and learned the truth of such damnable Christian doctrine as "the eternal tortue of most of humanity in a hellhole of fire."  You should read the thousands of emails I receive from people of all ages, races, etc., telling me how much it has helped them. Many a mother and grandmother has received, regained faith in the God that Christians had previously convinced was an evil god of deranged motives to torture someone like maybe their teenage child who died while living in sin.

Would Christ bring them down and talk at them or speak to them and help them grow.. The bible says that His word wont fall upon deaf ears.. so if what your saying to them is of the spirit the spirit will minister to them.

COMMENT:  Oh really?  Christ words did not fall on deaf ears?  ALMOST ALL OF HIS WORDS FELL ON DEAF EARS while He was on this earth teaching:

Mat 13:10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?

Mat 13:11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but TO THEM IT IS NOT GIVEN.

Mat 13:12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

Mat 13:13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and HEARING THEY HEAR NOT, NEITHER DO THEY UNDERSTAND.

Mat 13:14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and SHALL NOT UNDERSTAND; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:

Mat 13:15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and THEIR EARS ARE DULL OF HEARING, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Mat 13:16 But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.

Mat 13:17 For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.

And Jesus ALWAYS taught the multitudes in parables (Verse 34).

And maybe you believe that THESE words of Jesus were understood and acknowledged by the Pharisees?

JESUS UPBRAIDS THE CHURCH LEADERS FOR THEIR GROSS SINS
[selections from Matthew 23]

"But WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES… FOR YOU SHUT UP THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN AGAINST MEN…

…THEY BIND HEAVY BURDENS and GRIEVOUS to be born, and lay them on men’s shoulders; but will not move them with ONE OF THEIR FINGERS

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES… you DEVOUR WIDOW’S HOUSES… you shall receive the greater damnation.

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES…

WOE unto you, ye BLIND GUIDES…

You FOOLS AND BLIND…

You FOOLS AND BLIND…

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES! You… have omitted… JUDGMENT, MERCY, and FAITH…

You BLIND GUIDES, which strain out a gnat, and SWALLOW A CAMEL.

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES… within they are full of EXTORTION AND EXCESS.

You BLIND PHARISEES…

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES! You are FULL OF DEAD MEN’S BONES, and ALL UNCLEANESS… and HYPOCRISY and INIQUITY…

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES!… you are the children of them which KILLED the prophets. FILL YOU UP then the measure of your fathers.

You SERPENTS, you GENERATION OF SNAKES… you KILL AND CRUCIFY… you SCOURGE in your synagogues… Behold your house is left unto you DESOLATE"!!

WOW! Every one of these comments from Matt. 23 were spoken directly to the "Religious Scholars and Theologians" in the Church of God centered at the Temple in Jerusalem. Would Jesus speak in the same manner to the Religious Scholars and Theologians in God’s Church today? Does Jesus "change"? NO. Has the Church changed in the past 2000 years? YES. It has gotten WORSE.

Thank you for your email.

God be with you,

Ray

Much love and many blessings
-Joshua

« Last Edit: March 15, 2008, 11:30:23 AM by Kat »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 22 queries.