bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Figured all out?  (Read 5128 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Figured all out?
« on: March 15, 2008, 10:28:35 AM »

It's funny to me that you have all of the scriptures completely figured out
> while the rest of the world as devoted followers of Christ have somehow managed
> to screw it up. You are a big part of the reason that people laugh at
> Christianity because some nut job decided that God gave him all of the answers,
> and the rest of the church is missing it. You want to stir up dissension, and
> the way you thumb your nose at the church is sickening. Have a great day.

Dear David:  Let's be honest, David, the reason you loathe me is because you despise the Word of God.  I teach the Word of God, and you cannot contradict it or you would. It is the truth of God's Word that you despise.  You despise the Scriptural truth that God sent and commissioned His Son "TO BE the Saviour of the world" (I John 4:14), and Jesus will not fail as Christians insinuate, and God will be "ALL in All" (I Cor. 15:28) because He is the SAVIOUR OF ALL MEN, especially those who believe, but you despise these truths, and so it is only natural that you would loathe the messenger of these truths.  Sincerely,

Ray

PS   Actually I have never said that I have "all the Scriptures completely figured out," now have I?  No, I haven't, so you maybe need to be made aware of the Scripture which states, "ALL LIARS shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone which is the second death" (Rev. 21:8).
« Last Edit: March 15, 2008, 10:50:28 AM by hillsbororiver »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 22 queries.