bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ray's Problem Solved, He Needs to Study Scripture More!  (Read 5736 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Ray's Problem Solved, He Needs to Study Scripture More!
« on: May 07, 2006, 10:58:41 AM »

For example, For the wages of sin is Death... Dont you know greek? in that sentence Death means eternal death...HELL!!

God never says that christianity is a cake walk, He says Take up your cross and follow me.

You really need to study scripture some more!

God Bless, Ryan

Dear Ryan:

I do not "perverse" the gospel, but me thinks that may you pervert the gospel when you add the word "eternal" to death in Rom. 6:23. First there is no word in any Greek manuscripts of the Scriptures which can be properly translated "eternal."  Second, there is no word denoting any kind of time in front of the word "death" in this verse. Third, if the wages of sin is "eternal" death, and Jesus paid the penalty for all sin, then Jesus would have had to "DIE ETERNALLY" in order to satisfy your "eternal death" penalty.  You, Ryan, have not a Scriptural clue as to what you are talking about.

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 22 queries.