bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: From the email section  (Read 5436 times)

Sorin

From the email section
« on: March 15, 2008, 04:18:06 PM »

Your “spirit” seems to be of the enemy – not God.  The Bible firmly tells us in Revelation to NOT twist or change what it says.  The Book also tells us to title 10% and that’s what we should do, Ray.  What ever we give God He gives it back in many, many Blessings!  Furthermore we SHOULD give Him what He wants because He keeps Blessing us.  To confuse is a sin; it is NOT a sin to tithe.  Even in the new Covenant and Testament the 10 Commandments still stand and all of God’s words should be obeyed.  All of them.  Suggesting “loop holes” only work for the worldly person and puts the human soul in jeopardy.  You don’t have God’s spirit; your Father is Satan and very shallow you are.

WOW!  "My father is Satan," you say?  Those are pretty strong words, don't you think?

What if...............I mean, just what if, my Father is God the Father but you say that my father is Satan?  What if you are wrong?  What are the implications of that?  Jesus said that if you attribute to Satan the things of God, you "BLASPHEME the Holy Spirit of God" (Mark 3:29).  That's really quite serious, Marilyn.

What you spit out in your frustration over what God's Word teaches on the damnable heresy of making the tithing of money a New Covenant law, could come back to haunt you in Judgment.  I pray that our Father in Heaven will forgive you, that what you said, you said in ignorance, and that God will forgive you.

Trust me, I know how badly the Church has screwed up the minds of innocent people to the point that they blaspheme to defend the unscriptural rank heresy of their beloved church.

God be with you,

Ray

---------

IF your Father IS God then you would KNOW what He said about tithing.  You separate the Old and New Testaments when they, in fact, belong together.  The New Testament is a CONTINUANCE that includes the Life of Jesus Christ on Earth.  You suggest that the New Testament excludes the Believer from paying Tithes.  We MUST follow God’s word without theory.  He IS now and He WILL Be after; Alpha and Omega, period.  What I’ve read – not heard- was to Tithe.  You are a deceiver and I pray for your knowledge of God before it’s too late.  Even satan knows the scripture and he will do everything he can to confuse……….just like you.

Marilyn:  You really ought to stop trying to justify your slanderous accusations before you dig yourself a spiritual pit so deep that you will never get out in this lifetime.
Ray

-----------------------

This person supposedly knows the Bible so well ::) .... so I would like it if this person can show me where money was ever a tithable commodity. If she can't do that, then her whole NT money tithing doctrine falls flat. Not that it was ever actually Scriptural in the first place.

Also, WOW!.. "Ray's father is Satan"? Since when does Satan give a razz-tazz about the welfare of humankind? Why would Satan, or his offspring want to see people saved from some Christian hellfire rather than have them in there barbecuing their flesh for all eternity?

Who's spirit is really of The Devil?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2008, 04:31:02 PM by Sorin »

Samson

Re: From the email section
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2008, 07:07:15 PM »

Hey Sorin,

Did it ever occur to you that when these people E-mail Ray regarding one or more of his teachings, they seem to be in a EMOTIONALLY OUT OF CONTROL STATE, like Marilyn mentioned in your post. All of us shout with joy in our hearts when discovering God is going to eventually save everyone and these people seem to lose control over their senses. In regards to Tithing, I never even heard of New Testament Tithing requirements prior to my arrival to this Forum, I'm amazed how it's such a big deal with alot of people who E-mail Ray. With all the debates people have over interpreting the Scriptures, they pick Tithing. It's one thing to have great concern over the eventual destiny of people after we die, since none of us live too long and to have concern about how we treat one another, but some of these side issues, wow, it just blows my mind. Not that I'm anything special, certainly I'm not, but to tell someone that their Father is Satan is just alittle nuts and very self-righteous, I know Jesus did it(Matt.23) in denouncing the Pharisees, but he could read hearts and he did it selectively, while under full control of himself and through his Fathers instructions. I don't feel that me or anyone has room to talk, as the saying goes.

Just my feelings, for whatever their worth, Samson.

phazel

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2008, 07:48:58 PM »

I keep in mind two things when reading the e-mails to Ray section.

1. I reacted the same way as many of them did when I first was shown bible truths, yet here I am.
2. They are exactly as God intends for them to be right now.

David

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2008, 03:46:39 PM »

I've come to see that one of the reasons most Christians hate the idea that God is going to save all of humanity is because of the human condition. All humans, us included at some stage of our lives, like to think we're better than the next guy, that we have something they don't or can't have. Its in our genes, people like it if their car is better than their neighbours, or their house is a bit bigger, or their kids are doing better at school, or they have more money than their neighbour. How many people not only feel that justice is done when someone is jailed for a long time for a terrible crime, but actually gloat in it, rejoice that someone is going to suffer for what they have done. I've seen tv programs from around the world including the US where the death penalty is given, and people sure enough gloat in it, want to participate as spectators in the destruction of a human being. When Saddam was hung and someone filmed it with their phone, millions watched it on the web, and rejoiced in it.
Ray is right in what he teaches, people actually like to believe in hell, and want people to go there and suffer forever. 
« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 03:48:52 PM by David »

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2008, 04:36:01 PM »

I've come to see that one of the reasons most Christians hate the idea that God is going to save all of humanity is because of the human condition. All humans, us included at some stage of our lives, like to think we're better than the next guy, that we have something they don't or can't have. Its in our genes, people like it if their car is better than their neighbours, or their house is a bit bigger, or their kids are doing better at school, or they have more money than their neighbour. How many people not only feel that justice is done when someone is jailed for a long time for a terrible crime, but actually gloat in it, rejoice that someone is going to suffer for what they have done. I've seen tv programs from around the world including the US where the death penalty is given, and people sure enough gloat in it, want to participate as spectators in the destruction of a human being. When Saddam was hung and someone filmed it with their phone, millions watched it on the web, and rejoiced in it.
Ray is right in what he teaches, people actually like to believe in hell, and want people to go there and suffer forever. 

Amen brother! Have mercy upon us all dear Lord for we are lost without you! Can i get an amen to that one? AMEN!! :))

God bless!

Alex

Samson

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2008, 08:01:54 PM »

Amen brother! Have mercy upon us all dear Lord for we are lost without you! Can i get an amen to that one? AMEN!! :))

God bless!

Alex

Yes, Brother Alex, I will give you an AMEN to the above and to you Brother David, those are precisely the characters in some people I don't care for, those mentioned in your post, better house, better job, smarter and more successfull children, etc. I recall my Mother years ago stating that her children didn't turn out successfull in the secular sense, but they are good people, showing she meant well, but being a decent person wasn't successfull enough. Actually I think she meant we tried to be decent people. Thankyou Brother Alex and David for sharing this message, you made my day.

Your Brother in Christ, Samson.

P.S. Perhaps those people David mentions don't have anything better, at least Spiritually speaking, so they seek praise and adulation for the Physical things they've attained.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 21 queries.