bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is it possible ??  (Read 4539 times)

John9362

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Is it possible ??
« on: March 15, 2008, 11:13:26 PM »

Is it possible to have a HUMOUR section ??
Just a thought....no big deal one way or another.
Is it an added expense ??

Love you guys !!

John

gmik

Re: Is it possible ??
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2008, 02:07:01 PM »

Usually the bye-line can tell you if its a joke.  So no one HAS to read them or respond to them.  If you don't like a joke that you just have read, then just move on.  I do like to read them and usually respond w/ a smiley just to show the poster that I read it.

I am not looking for spiritual teaching when I read a joke altho many times there are nuggets of truth in them!

To each his own I guess. I use this section for a form of "cyber-fellowship" since I don't have much w/ real live people that believe like us.

Samson

Re: Is it possible ??
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2008, 02:25:58 PM »

Usually the bye-line can tell you if its a joke.  So no one HAS to read them or respond to them.  If you don't like a joke that you just have read, then just move on.  I do like to read them and usually respond w/ a smiley just to show the poster that I read it.

I am not looking for spiritual teaching when I read a joke altho many times there are nuggets of truth in them!

To each his own I guess. I use this section for a form of "cyber-fellowship" since I don't have much w/ real live people that believe like us.

Good Response Gena, different strokes for different folks, we all have different personalities with an interest in different forms of humor, I don't consider myself one who gets real into jokes, but since I've been accused by those close to me as having no sense of humor and too serious, I believe jokes, fun posts,etc. help all of us learn alittle about each other in a fun way. Sometimes we need a break from the regular monotony of everyday life; ie- going to work, cleaning the house, the everyday bad news & poison spewing forth from media, the general stresses of life;etc,etc. However, we are all entitled to our opinions and I try to show respect for the opinions of others, unless of course someone makes a blashemous remark against this Site, that might require a response or a total ignoring of it.

Your Brother in Christ, Samson.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.