bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ray's Upcoming Creation Lecture  (Read 3845 times)

Paul

Ray's Upcoming Creation Lecture
« on: March 15, 2008, 11:14:38 PM »

So, I'm really enticed by Ray's advertisement at the top of the home page for his creation lecture at the Annual Nashville Bible Conference.

Subjects:  *Orthodoxy & Evolutionists are both wrong on Genesis! *Was it "The Big Bang" or "The God Awesome Blast?" *Is matter an illusion? *Why was the earth "without form" (Gen. 1:2)? *How long were the 6 creation days? *What does "evening & morning" mean? *How old is the Earth & Universe? *Dinosaurs are found in Genesis not Job. *Was Noah's flood global? *Did Noah take dinosaurs? *Where did God get patience (Rom. 9:22)? *Was the creation really hard for God? How hard (Jer. 32:17)? I have found Scriptures that will blow you away.

I can't exactly see myself going to this at this point, although I'd love to. Is this information available, or is it a surprise?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2008, 11:34:50 PM by Paul »

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Ray's Upcoming Creation Lecture
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2008, 12:27:58 AM »

Hi Paul,

Here is an email reply from Ray that is similar to your question. 

Rene'

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,6315.0html

Dear Ray,

The new answers you are purporting to have are definitely exciting to me as I have studied much in this area over the past few years. When can we expect to have this posted to the website? I am hoping your answer is not “after the conference.” If so wondering if you might be abl e to give me some early material. Thx. Chris

Dear Chris:  Of course it will be after the Conference.  Why would I post the Conference on our site BEFORE the Conference?  Besides it will take me the rest of the year to prepare my study. But you are not the first one to personally ask me to send them my material right now.
    God be with you,
    Ray

Paul

Re: Ray's Upcoming Creation Lecture
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2008, 04:22:38 AM »

That would explain it. Thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 23 queries.