bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: BT Comedy Cetral  (Read 9642 times)

Beloved

BT Comedy Cetral
« on: March 16, 2008, 12:00:22 AM »

I think that this is a good joke to start with

Jesus and his disciples were walking around one day, when Jesus said, "The
Kingdom of Heaven is like 3x squared plus 8x minus 9."  The disciples
looked very puzzled, and finally asked Peter, "What on earth does Jesus
mean - the Kingdom of Heaven is like 3x squared plus 8x minus 9?  Peter
said, "Don't worry.  It's just another one of his parabolas."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Beloved......Ha some math humor    ;D

musicman

Re: BT Comedy Cetral
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2008, 12:28:26 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaaauuugghhh!!!

Stevernator

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2008, 05:12:41 AM »

I thought that was funny, in a dorky kinda way haha.

gmik

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2008, 01:41:19 PM »

;D ;D ;D  cute

Sorin

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2008, 03:01:42 PM »

A minister would up the services one morning by saying, "next Sunday I am going to preach on the subject of liars. And in this connection, as a preparation for my discourse, I would like you all to read the seventeenth chapter of Mark."

On the following Sunday, the preacher rose to begin, and said, "Now, then, all of you who have done as I requested and read the seventeenth chapter of Mark, please raise your hands."

Nearly every hand in the congregation went up.

Then said the preacher, "You are the people I want to talk to. There is no seventeenth chapter of Mark."

--------------------------------------

A preacher was winding up his temperance sermon with great fervor.

"If I had all the beer in the world, I'd take it and throw it into the river." The congregation cried, "Amen!"

"And if I had all the wine in the world, I'd take it and throw it in the river." The congregation cried, "Amen!"

"And if I had all the whiskey and demon rum in the world, I'd take it all and throw it in the river." And the congregation cried, "Amen!"

The preacher sat down. The deacon stood up. "For our closing hymn," he announced, "let us turn to page 126 and sing, 'We shall gather at the river'."

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 03:09:22 PM by Sorin »

Sorin

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2008, 12:21:01 AM »

Beloved, your joke was fine. Don't hesitate to post more. And that also applies to the rest of you fine people here. ;)

Believe it or not, this one's actually true:

Three nuns went to a football game and three men got stuck sitting behind them. The men couldn't see very well because of the nun's little nun hats. So they came up with a plan to make them leave.

"I think I'll move to California, there's only 50 Catholics there," said the first man.

"I think I'll move to Washington, there's only 25 Catholics there."

"I think I'll move to Idaho, there's only 10 Catholics there."

Then one of the nuns turned around. "Go to Hell, there are NO Catholics there."

------------------------------------

Two drunks are walking along. One drunk says to the other, "What a beautiful night, look at the moon."

The other drunk stops and looks at his drunk friend. "You're wrong, that's not the moon, that's the sun."

They began to argue when they come upon another drunk. They asked, "Sir, could you please help settle our argument? Tell us what that thing is up in the sky that's shining. Is it the moon or the sun?"

The third drunk looked at the sky and said, "Sorry, I don't live around here."
« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 12:59:15 AM by Sorin »

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2008, 01:26:50 AM »

ROFL! "The kingdom of heaven is like unto mc^2 when f(x) does not equal zero." LAWL :D

Sorin

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2008, 02:59:42 AM »

A guy was in New York on a business trip and decided to head to a local bar for a drink. Standing outside the bar was a nun holding a tin cup. As the man threw a few bucks into her cup, the nun launched into a long tirade about the evils of alcohol. She went on and on about how alcohol was tearing apart the fabric of society and how it was the root of all the city's problems.

Slightly p'd off at having to listen to this, the guy said, "Listen sister, I work hard for my money and sometimes at the end of a long day, I like a drink or two. That doesn't make me a bad person. I have a wife that I idolize and two wonderful kids at home. I provide for my family. I volunteer my time to several local service clubs and I contribute regularly to various charities. Yet you stand here and condemn me just because I drink the occasional glass of scotch!"

The nun was slightly taken aback and replied, "I see your point my son and I apologize if I've offended you, but the alcohol is such a powerful demon that all who consume it are doomed..."

"Look, there you go again," said the man. "How can you make such a sweeping statement? Have you ever even TRIED alcohol?

"Of course not!" gasped the nun. The evil alcohol has never touched my lips."

"Do you really think that one glass of booze can change you from a devout nun to some kind of evil degenerate?" asked the man.

"Well, I really don't know..."

"I'll tell you what, come into the bar with me and I'll buy you a drink. One drink. I'll prove to you that "evil" is not inside the glass, it's inside the person."

"Oh, I could never be seen going into such a den of iniquity; it's out of the question. However, your comment about evil residing in the person rather than in the glass is quite intriguing. I must admit you've aroused a curiosity in me."

"Well, let's go inside and settle this."

"No, my son, I could never enter such a place, but how about this? Take my tin cup with you and fill it with the "scotch" you mentioned. Bring it out to me and I'll try it."

"You're on!" said the guy.

The nun removed all the change from the tin cup and handed it to him. He went into the bar and said to the bartender, "Two scotch on the rocks, and could you put one of them in this tin cup, please?"

The bartender sighed and said, "Is that nun out there again?"

Beloved

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2008, 06:14:06 AM »

Sunday morning the pastor noticed little Johnny was standing staring up at the large plaque that hung in the foyer of the church.

The young man of seven had been staring at the plaque for some time, so the pastor walked up and stood beside him and gazing up at the plaque he said quietly, "Good morning, son."

"Good morning, pastor," replied the young man not taking his eyes off the plaque. "Sir, what is this?" Johnny asked.

"Well son, these are all the people who have died in the service," replied the pastor. Soberly, they stood together staring up at the large plaque.

Little Johnny's voice barely broke the silence when he asked quietly, "Which one sir, the 8:00 am or the 10:00 service.;?"

Beloved

joyful1

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2008, 10:50:41 AM »

;D Oh Beloved and Sorin... ahahahah!! Good ones!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 10:53:17 AM by joyful1 »

joyful1

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2008, 11:10:09 AM »

Q: How many Universal Salvationists does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: None. God has predetermined when & where we will see the light! :)
Joyce :)

Sorin

« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2008, 01:15:10 PM »

Adam was walking around the garden of Eden, moping. God asked him, "What is wrong with you?" Adam replied that he was lonely and didn't have anyone to talk to.

God said that He was going to make Adam a companion and that it would be a woman. He said, "This person will gather food for you, cook for you, and when you discover clothing, she will wash it for you. She will always agree with every decision you make. She will bear your children and never ask you to get up in the middle of the night to take care of them. She will not nag you and will always be the first to admit she was wrong when you've had a disagreement. She will never have a headache and will freely give you love and passion whenever you need it."

Adam asked God, "What will this 'woman' cost?"

God replied, "That will cost you an arm and a leg."

Adam thought a moment and asked, "What can I get for a rib?"

;D

musicman

« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2008, 04:28:08 PM »

Good one!!

joyful1

« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2008, 06:15:17 AM »

:D oh! you BAD boys!! ahahahahaha!
Joyce :)

Beloved

« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2008, 06:55:20 PM »

Q: Why was Adam created first?
A: To give him a chance to say something

Here is an example of what somes guys can do when given a little information

Some men were discussing the Bible. They were wondering how many apples Adam and Eve ate in the Garden of Eden.

First man: I think there was only one apple in the Garden.

Second man: I think there were ten apples. Adam 8 and Eve ate 2.

Third man: I think there were sixteen apples. Eve 8 and Adam 8 also.

Fourth man: I think all three of you are wrong. If Eve 8 and Adam 82, that would be a total of 90 apples.

Fifth man: You guys don't know how to add at all. According to history, Eve 81 and Adam 82. That would be a total of 163 apples.

Sixth man: Wait a minute! If Eve 81 and Adam 812, that would make a total of 893 apples.

Seventh man: None of you guys understand the problem in the slightest. According to my figuring, if Eve 814 Adam and Adam 8124 Eve, that would be a total of 8,938 apples in the garden.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 07:33:01 PM by Beloved »

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2008, 07:07:56 PM »

lawl @ beloved!

Beloved

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2008, 07:24:34 PM »

Okay we are back in the garden

And the first thing God said to them was:
"Don't."

"Don't what?" Adam asked.

"Don't eat the forbidden fruit, said God."

"Forbidden fruit? Really? Where is it?"
Adam and Eve asked, jumping up and down excitedly.

"It's over there," said God, wondering why he hadn't stopped after making the elephants

Beloved 

Beloved

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2008, 07:28:12 PM »

A few minutes later God saw the kids having an apple break and he was very angry.

"Didn't I tell you not to eat that fruit?" the First Parent asked.
"Uh huh," Adam replied.
"Then why DID you do it? " God asked exasperatedly.
"I dunno," Adam answered.

God's punishment was that Adam and Eve should have children of their own. Thus the pattern was set and it has never changed. But there is a reassurance in this story.

If you have persistently and lovingly tried to give your children wisdom and they haven't taken it, don't be so hard on yourself. , what makes you think it should be a piece of cake for you?

beloved
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 07:33:46 PM by Beloved »

Vangie

« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2008, 12:08:10 AM »

"OU812--First family's last words before banishment?"

(Documentary by S. Hagar/E. & A. Van Halen & Co.)

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2008, 05:47:22 PM »

Some really funny ones here. Thanks everyone! :D :)
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 20 queries.