bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: BT Comedy Cetral  (Read 9644 times)

Beloved

Re: BT Comedy Cetral
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2008, 07:02:50 PM »

The Sunday school teacher was carefully explaining the story of Elijah the Prophet and the false prophets of Baal. She explained how Elijah built the altar, put wood upon it, cut the steer in pieces and laid it upon the altar.

And then Elijah commanded the people of God to fill four barrels of water and pour it over the altar. He had them do this four times.

"Now, said the teacher, "can anyone in the class tell me why the Lord would have Elijah pour water over the steer on the altar?"

A little girl in the back of the room raised her hand with great enthusiasm. "To make the gravy."

Beloved

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2008, 07:06:04 PM »

Very cute! lol :D ;D

hebrewroots98

« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2008, 01:56:01 AM »

(Ok y'all, you have to physically do this to get the joke)

Make the cross sign  (as the Catholics do...you know, first touch your forehead, then touch your lower chest, then touch your right chest and then touch your left  chest (only keep tapping the left side of your chest).....

so now what do you have?

A STUTTERING PRIEST

frecklegirl417

« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2008, 12:36:59 PM »

Hello, Everyone!

Thanks for the laughs! I have a cute joke for you at least I thought it was when my nephew told it to me:
                A drunk man walking along the beach noticed a preacher baptizing new people to church. The drunk man not knowing what the preacher was doing waited in line. When it was his turn the preacher grabbed him dunked him under and brought him back up and asked"did you find Jesus?" the drunk man said "No". So, the preacher dunked him again and repeated" Did you find Jesus?", the drunk man so "No", so the preacher kept repeatedly kept asking the same question and dunking the man. The Last time the preacher asked the drunk man "did you find Jesus?", the drunk man said No, was suppose to be there somewhere?"
                I know this sounds corny but coming from a 10 year old boy I thought it was cute and something only a few select would get.

With God's love,
                                                          Frecklegirl417(pam)

joyful1

« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2008, 12:42:16 PM »

:D ahahahah! Susan and Freckelgirl!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 20 queries.