bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: YOUR PRAYERS WERE ANSWERED!  (Read 3317 times)

Tooostep1955

YOUR PRAYERS WERE ANSWERED!
« on: March 16, 2008, 11:43:25 AM »

FINAL UPDATE I PRAY!

I started this thread for those of you that had read & prayed for my family in our time of need pertaining to the thread "URGENT!..."

My son & daughter won the case! Praise God and thanks to all of you that have prayed for us.

My daughter didn't have to say much only that it is her car. My son retold the events and man am I thankful to God he handled himself like a mature adult. And yes, I've told him several times how proud of him his mom and I are. I took everyone out to lunch and we had a great time!

Unfortunately for the other young 'man' he was very smug and disrespectful to the judge (never a helpful or smart tactic!) He was found guilty, charged $113.00 court costs, $350.00 fine, $500.00 restitution, 24 months probation and 30 days in jail which was suspended.
It was really very sad.
My son & daughter had my wife and I, two witnesses and one of the wittiness's father and the guy was all alone. It is our prayer and my desire that we all pray this child of God would have his heart opened to the eternal love of our Father. I pray he learned a lesson that will give him a better way to handle himself. I guess time will tell...
Believe me, it is truly a bitter victory.

One last request, I pray you all would ask our Father to burn all thoughts of revenge out of this young man's heart and mind. I don't want to even write my feelings should he harm either of my children. God forgive me.
Thank you again, and I know our Father will bless each one of you for your love and thoughtfulness.

Deborah-Leigh

Re: YOUR PRAYERS WERE ANSWERED!
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2008, 12:18:22 PM »

Thank you for the update! That sure has to be a burden off your hearts now!

As for the guilty party my prayers are certainly with him that he too obtain the gift of repentance, wisdom and insight that God is in charge of all circumstances. His loss and your victory were in God's hands all the time.

Peace to you all

Arcturus :)

gmik

Re: YOUR PRAYERS WERE ANSWERED!
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2008, 01:58:11 PM »

Praise the Lord.

Thanks for letting us know!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 20 queries.